Need a goalkeeper that wouldn't mind being backup..

ArsenalFC76

Reaction score
Hey guys..

Im searching for a goalkeeper to be my backup goalkeeper, one that wouldn't get annoyed just to warm the bench. He can be any age as long as he's not a youngster. I know i'm being demanding but is there such a keeper?

Logan Baily, young belgian or silviu lung jr. romanian U21.

What year are you in? It sounds stupid and obvious but look for a decent regen, I got a great Scottish 21 year old in 2011 and bought him for about 2 million and he warms my bench, although he's almost as good as Asenjo!

someone up and coming and if you put on their contract hot prospect they wont complain

Asmir Begovic from portsmouth £1million and he turns out great. I don't think hed mind being backup.

you could just look for really good regens?
Iv got 1 who doesnt mind being bak up but is reflexes 19,handling18,agility,19 etc

**** from bayern he is great never moans about 1st team football had him for like 4 seasons at bayern and he is 19 at pen taking which is good for cup finals ^^

Asenjo I dont think he moans and he become a brilliant keeper in later years so try him...

G Ochoa
if he hasnt already gone to a big club
I'm everton and he is the same quality of Howard
if not better... and he will be on the bench most games
but thats if u want him 2 b

Vincent Enyeama from Some Isrealian club, you can get him for less than 500k and he is a pretty good back up, never complains, and on my games unless I go for him Juve always goes for him, shows his quality? :D

Kasper Schmeichel from Man City was a good bench-warmer for Parma for me.

Last edited: