everton42

Reaction score
hi, i am everton, currently in 1st season on my new save and i need to get a good captain. the curent captain is neville but he will retire soon. i was thinking of buying a new player to lead the team. i tried scholes, giggs and pirlo but they wouldn't join and i couldn't afford deco's wages.

is deco a good player, good enough for the prem? would he suit my team?
or should i talk to the press about scholes, pirlo or giggs?

or can anyone reccomend a good player who is over 30, experienced and good enough to lead my team?

thanks

hey bud, welcome to the Base :)

No offence to the Toffee's but those players will never come and in Fm, never, ever come as they are seeing out their careers at the club and Pirlo had just signed for Juventus in real life.. plus you would not come close to offering them the wages they would want :)

No he is old and ****, you do not need an old player to be your captain, I have made a 20 year old captain before Sakho is a good one! but he wont come either nor can you afford him just yet..

Angelo Palombo is a good player and leader and depending if Inter buy him and if Sampdoria dont get promoted you might be able to get him...

Just search for anyone that has an influence stat of over 15 and that is also a good player than can start each game for you :)