Need a good central defender that will actually join my team..

ArsenalFC76

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I've been searching for a good central defender but I can't really find someone good enough..
I'm looking for someone that has experience(so not a youngster) and that can hold my defence firmly because i'm playing as Everton manager, and Yobo and Lescott have been performing pretty bad and I'm conceding many goals..
I've got about 15 mill to spend..
Any suggestions?

fazio/zapata are about 12m but only age 20/21
Lugano from fenerbace is about 4m and experienced

Richard Dunne did a fantastic job for me at Athletico Madrid, Colocini also. Both have been in L Liga's team of the year. However if you do not rate either of them Barzagli from Palermo is Rock and if your very lucky may be available at around 16- 17 million if you could stretch to that.

dunne is a great buy...not sure how much he would be tho :/
S Taylor frm newcastle is also gd for bout 7m

scouted all of these players, seems like none of them are interested in joining my club lol.. anyways im looking into signing Gamberini, is he any good?

i got fazio for 7.5mill in first transfer window in first season with arsenal? try david from palmeiras cost about 4mill he`s young gets into brazil`s first 11 in world cup 2010! and price goes up! i now play fazio and david as cb`s as sold kolo to madrid for 25mill.

woodgate for experience and breno for the future

this may sound a stupid signing for everton but Abdoulaye Faye of stoke city is experienced and for my stoke team is just superb, a true leader i Highly reccomend u try him out as i have had interest from lots of clubs on my game including man city and tottenham. He is quite cheap 2!!!

woodgate for experience and breno for the future

Ditto with Breno. I signed him for about 14mil in my game for Man Utd... He's class! I see a future pairing with J.Evans! :D

don't you play jagielka ? hes quality

Felipe from Udinese is think..he's a very value for money defender.

You should sign Miranda from Sau Paulo Brasil he is amazing

agree..thiago silva is best for value..just about 4m and still young..