Anhigamelover

Reaction score
Hey, this will be my 1st ever post on FM-Base, so, please, pardon me for any mistake i do.

So i am managing Aston Villa for 2 years now, i Have Brad Friedel (40 years old) as Sub GK and Alex Smithies(21 years old) as my 1st Team GK. but i was thinking of buying another GK as brad is very old over 40 years and he has just 1 year left in his contact and i am thinking he may not re-new that, so, it's better to safe then ended up with just 1 goal keeper, right?
So suggest Some good goal keepers aged between 15-27 and will cost at the most 6 Million and a salary demand of not more then 35,000/week

Maybe Vincent Enyeama. Also, try looking for good regen keepers that you can bring in.

lucky you

you get a prize for ur first post on FMBASE

on topic what happened to brad guzan

come one guys Enyeama is old 29 now, and others costing like 7 to 8 million, plz suggest a keeper aged at the most 27 and will cost really low,

enyeama
silviu lung jr
ochoa
areola
or some regens?

Oscar Ustari is also a good keeper, only 25. Dunno what you're gonna have to pay for him though.

hey guy's thans a lot i brought Oscar Ustari getafe for only 475 and he is so good allready giving 4 and 1/2 stars rating.