Honest_Abe

Reaction score
Hi I am looking for a good lone striker for no more than £400k. I need someone who is a targetman and can score lots of goals. I am playing with Derby County midway through my second season, I am 2nd in the championship |)

Leigh Griffiths has been commonly talked about being under £500k, so you can pick him up.

Could be a decent loan striker.

West ham signed him on my transfer window for £1.2 million so he's out of the question :(

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

Any suggestions?

aliadiere is a free transfer and doesnt stop scoring for me, not being biased because i am a saints fan but rickie lambert scores a lot of goals on the game and is good for holding the ball up. I know this may sound like a really stupid question but im a new member and was wondering how you post a thread?

cheers mate just click on post new thread at the top of the forum or sub forum page

for QPR i managed to get adam le fondre for 400k with 50% on his next move. He had scored 21 league goals the season before

Juan Villar is nice little adv. foward. Should be around 500k. Also, try to get someone like Macheda on loan ?

For every team like derby that i play with, i always get macheda on loan, and he is constantly brilliant for me.

Daniel Pacheco from Liverpool if not him then Leigh Griffiths at Dundee.If these two are unavalable then try Frank Nouble not great stats but a good pacey striker.

Try get Kenny Miller you will have to through a few clauses in pay rangers about 200k upfront and then try a million after 30/40 goals and 500k after 50 league apps

He has proved time and time again he does this role brilliantly for rangers and Scotland shame he is gone:( try off loading some unwanted players as then you can reduce your wage budget and put more towards transfers ;)

If you have South Korean leagues loaded, Jan Chun would be perfect, very very cheap (or free, we got him for free at the beginning of the second season), young (18), and can turn into a class player. However, I don't know if he's a target man or not... I would've suggested Jung Jo-Kook, however he's massively expensive for a player who CAN score goals, but who just stopped scoring for around half a season for me. -_-

I've had relative success with Chris Wood, but it was in League 1 (Charlton) and I only played for half a season, dunno how it would work out for you mate, but it's an easy loan, might be worth giving it a shot.

just search for strikers with high work rates with your budget in mind???

See if Mattia Destro is still available on a free. Usually available at the start of the 2nd season but might have been snapped up by now