CallumHowey

Reaction score
I'm in the January transfer window and I only have 1 good striker (Lucas Barrios), so I'm looking for a poacher. Juventus have signed Kadlec so I can't buy him either, so any recommendations? I also only have 4 million to spend. I'd prefer him to be young as well so he can develop into a quality striker.

I'm in the January transfer window and I only have 1 good striker (Lucas Barrios), so I'm looking for a poacher. Juventus have signed Kadlec so I can't buy him either, so any recommendations? I also only have 4 million to spend. I'd prefer him to be young as well so he can develop into a quality striker.

Darwin Quintero
Tiago Alves

Christián Benítez - Ecuador
Robin Söder - Sweden
Marcus Pedersen - Norway
Pablo Mouche - Argentina
It's hard to find someone young, good and cheap. =)

Get Alexey Rudenok from Bate. Costs something around 100k , but the downside is you get him in the summer earliest, but he will be quality if trained and used properly.

And Christian Benitez for around 1m

Miguel Medina perhaps? The next Barrios if you can develop him right.

Do you have the Ukrainian League Loaded? If yes then look at Vitaliy Balashov and Roman Bezus, both quality poachers

If you want short term(2 yrs) poacher,go for Humberto Suazo. He is class as poacher and will cost you 1.5 mn.. Then you can go for regens in next transfer window. ;)

Also see Mattia Destro from Inter Milan. He is 18 and potential to play at similar level of Torres. He might be available for 1.7mn but see if he is willing to join you. Absolute CLASS POACHER!!

Lewandowski should do the job? He's a decent poacher if you only play with 1 striker which I would recommend with Dortmund as their 3 Mcs are the core of the team with their 2 CBs

Christian Benitez is my main man or Neymar on monthly installments

Try loaning Javier Hernandez and setting a future fee. Sometimes they'll accept a lower fee just before the loan finishes