Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Need A good right winger.

Reaction score
could yous post some good wingers, have 20 mill to spend

Reaction score
g dos santos
from tottenham is
quality and will become better

Reaction score
Sign any with 15+ crossing and 17+ flair, creativity and technique really important for a winger

Reaction score
ain't signed him yet but i reckon sotris ninis from a greek team would be amazing, scouted him out and he looks brilliant. aiden mcgeady from my celtic team plays down the right aswell and he's fantastic, has alot of big teams in for him at the moment.

Reaction score
sortis ninis is a cracking player also look at naki a germankid not a right winger but still worth signing holtby another german might be worth a look not his best position but played well for me

Reaction score
Santana @ Fiorentina
Wright Phillips @ Man Citeh
Lubos Kalouda @ CSKA
Balotelli @ Inter
Srna @ Shakthar

Willster

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Daniel Candeias from Porto. I got him for about £5m for Middlesbrough and he has been superb. Only 20 years old as well I believe.

Reaction score
srna is a RB but also is a natural on the RW, zhirkov is a good LW as is capel, capel has more potential though