Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

need a good tactic

Status
Not open for further replies.

sibbe97

Mar 6, 2010
i playing with leeds in the prem and i for the most time i make my own tactics but it are going slow can someone post a tactic that are good for a bad team in a big league

---------- Post added at 01:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

HELP please

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 AM ----------

Hello!!!!!!!!!??????????

MisterRambo

Feb 11, 2011
You may want to try 4-3-1-2 right now i am luton town.
And because of this formation i got promoted to league 1 (by the way luton start off in the blue square).

sibbe97

Mar 6, 2010
with a 4-3-1-2 is it like
player player​

player​

player player player

player player player player​

?

Athe~

Jan 7, 2011
What players do you have? I won't be able to help much because I suck at this, but don't expect people to do magic and guess who your players are and give you the right tactic.

//Edit **** someone beat me to it =[

I

iNickStuff

Well, why don't you skim through the Tactics section, and find one you like?

I am pretty sure, out of hundreds, there is one that will help you.

sibbe97

Mar 6, 2010
What players do you have? I won't be able to help much because I suck at this, but don't expect people to do magic and guess who your players are and give you the right tactic.
i havent buyed a single player i diddent get so much money to buy players for and i just asked for a good tactic i diddent magic take it easy m8

---------- Post added at 02:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------

Well, why don't you skim through the Tactics section, and find one you like?

I am pretty sure, out of hundreds, there is one that will help you.
i know man but the most on those tactic are for big teams and i thougt you guys would tip me about a good one for some lower teams m8 :^^)

I

iNickStuff

i havent buyed a single player i diddent get so much money to buy players for and i just asked for a good tactic i diddent magic take it easy m8

---------- Post added at 02:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------

i know man but the most on those tactic are for big teams and i thougt you guys would tip me about a good one for some lower teams m8 :^^)
Yes, most of them are for big teams, but some of them (again, if you look) are suited for you. Besides, actually take a step back and look at your team. Which is the best and which is the worst.

Work on the worst and exploit the best.

sibbe97

Mar 6, 2010
Yes, most of them are for big teams, but some of them (again, if you look) are suited for you. Besides, actually take a step back and look at your team. Which is the best and which is the worst.

Work on the worst and exploit the best.
ok man i look some more there

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 AM ----------

i tested 3 tactics and no of them was good can you guys come with suggession

SORRY for bad english im from sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.