Need a good, versatile, fast winger.

toonarmy0511

Reaction score
Cheers. I need advice on a replacement for Jonas Gutierrez. I just finished the 1st season with Newcastle, won the league by 1 point and now suddenly every team is bidding on practically everyone on my 1st team. I just got a $20.75M bid for Gutierrez which I think is too good to be turned down. Now I need a replacement that's up to his standard, versatile (able to play on the left and right), fast, very good technique and creativity and good work rate.

Any advice?

He's not fast by any means I think it's a 13 but Chris Brunt has been an outstanding performer for me in my current west brom save. First season he had 36 league appearances with 14 goals and 13 assists. Came second after Shane Long in player of the season and ahead of Antonio Valencia. Wilfred zaha who i signed for £1.5m 2nd season when palace we relegated is versatile and quick but will need to be worked in. He is still quite a raw young talent. Quite similar to Brunt would be Adam lallana. Had him in a Southampton save when they were in the championship. He was in the England team after my first season. Like brunt he doesnt have a lot of pace but he has good finishing for a winger can use either foot, cut in, play either wing and as an AMC. If your playing with an update I'd suggest knocking on your neighbours door and seeing if Sunderland will let go of Adam Johnson. If you don't have an update than he will probably be cheaper from man city. Another Sunderland player who is good would be James McClean if you have lfcs latest update. Played a season as Sunderland after being Belgium manger for the first season and then left for Manchester united the season after but McClean was a stand out performer on the left wing as was Johnson on the right wing. Shop around tho. I'm sure you could find cheaper players. Look through the transfer listed players. Theres nearly always at least 1 really good wide player listed,

I would buy Dusan Tadic, he's amazing in my save, Chelsea bought him for 30mil. in 3. season...

Best winger for me is Antoine Griezmann. He gets a lot of assists and also goals which for me is very nice. But the problem is that Sociedad will only sell him to you for his releasing-clause which is about 21 mil pounds, but I assure you he is worth every penny. I had him in my West Ham team and managed to get the 4 place in the PL and the next season I got through in the UCL until the semi-finals.