ashval1

Reaction score
considering signing scott dann for my spurs save any one had any good/bad experiences with him??

On my Southampton save 4th season he did really well for me so I highly recommend him, or one for the future Hobbs from Leicester

I didnt have the chance to bring in Scott Dann this season but heres a couple of young and good (if developed right) English CB's.

Ryan Bennet - Peterborough
Jack Hobbs - Leicester

dann is good and consistent but buy and train jordan spence from west ham or chris smalling or phil jones . all become great players

i know this is off the subject but can someone please tell me how to start a thread on here!? everone is telling me where to go but the option just is not there and i dont know what is wrong... someone PLEASE help

Defo Phil Jones turns into England's no 1 CB a few years into the game

Danny Wilson at liverpool isnt a bad choice either, on FM 10 he was an imporant part of my defence at only 21. So im not sure what **** be like in 11.

Jonny Evans, Danny Wilson, Jack Rodwell (even though he works best in midfield), Phil Jones, and Ryan Shawcross seem to be the best I've seen. I don't think any other names are the same remarkable.

thanks for all the feed back guys! what about young british midfielders?

ryan bennett, phil jones, chris smalling or danny wilson :)

phil jones... his my captain in spurs & england 2016 - 2020..

already got rodwell an cairney an doubdt wilshere join spurs! any others