Lourencomvr

Reaction score
Hi, I'm finishing the 3rd season and I need a great striker for my team!

I already got 3 (yes its too much) young guys that will be great in the future (vietto, barbosa and fierro) but they just dont have enough finishing (around 13-14 for them)

I'm trying for aboubakar but i would like some more names (just dont throw guys with 29+ years)

thanks a lot

After 3 seasons the young guys you have should be good enough, just make sure you have them training on Finishing if that is a problem (honestly have found that even with 15 players can score 30+ a season in the right tactic).

Other ideas are Depay (likely unavailable by then, godly if you train him at ST and finishing), also Berardi and for sure try for Romelu Lukaka - he is monstrously good in all saves (set PA). Although young he will have reached his full potential by S3

Note all this players are from my season 2018/2019

El shaarawy- a world class and very versatile player. Can play ST, LAM CAM
Ballotelli- Another world class option
Zarate- a player for a low budget team who can finish very well
james Wilson - in my saved game by 2018 he is 22 and has a finishing attribute of 17
jackson Martinez - another world class option
icardi -a young potential
castaignos- low budget but can be a very good finisher in no time
zivkovic- another future potential on the list 21 by 2018 and has a finish of 16
angelo henriquez - good finisher also but an average player
rhodes- also low budget good finisher
danny ings - low budget 16 finishing

Just give all the minutes to Barbosa,he will never let you down...

Vincent Aboubakar and Mauro Icardi are absolute beasts. Play them together on my Inter save guaranteed goals!

His star rating might not be the best but Jordan Rhodes is currently scoring for fun in the Prem, 21 in 22 games