need a great topic

oneunited

Reaction score
I need a stand-out public speaking script. If someone would be kind enough to point me in the right direction :)

A great topic, something about the times. Cause im auditioning for the school team, so i need something special.

Umm, do you mean like a famous speach or somthing?

I think he means a general topic that would be interesting and would provide plenty of chances to elaborate on it...But maybe im wrong.

Well with current affairs theres always SOPA, the international debt crisis, the ongoing use of nuclear technology in Iran....Look through the news, any current news will make for a great topic to discuss

Im looking for a topic that would capture the audiences imagination so to speak :)

Ohhh okay, school team for what? Debates or somthing?

Recent dictator downfalls or somthing? Bin Laden, Kim Jong Il or somthing like that?

Probably best to pick somthing you have an interest in or know a bit about mate

just the public speaking team. Mmmm, i have a thing for ancient history tho.

how the Romans helped to create the modern day society? Plenty to talk about and may interest people not usually interested by Ancient history (which I love btw :p)

How about the Myan Calendar, It coincides with this year and is a current topic amongst weirdos who think it is going to be the end of the world.

The move from dependency on fossil fuels to cleaner/safer alternatives.Tho then football wouldnt be as interesting without the Shieks oil money. I dont think a wind farm tycoon sounds as good as an oil tycoon :p

Last edited: