Danzo

Reaction score
started a save with West ham slowly led them to 3 Prem, FA cup, 1 champions league and led them to a CL final also. Then left to try my luck with Brazil... won copa america and the world cup. I decided to leave for a new challenge and now ive been looking for a job for 5 seasons as not even bottom-mid table clubs are laugghing off my interest/application. Even Luton in the championship took someone else over me.

WTF

LOLL....that's why you don't quit a job to look for a new one...you keep playing with your current team, then you apply for a job when a vacancy comes up that you want to fill. that's the common-sense thing to do :D

Try unsettle a manager next time at a big club or nation, If they're struggling then they might want you. I'm currently in the third season with Liverpool, won 2 community shields, 2 FA Cups and a Europa League title during that time, managed to get the FA to sack Hodgson because England are in the playoffs of world cup qualification against Bosnia, only played the first leg at the moment and I'm 4-0 ahead.