need a killer striker

• Thread starter Thread starter demilburn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 12K
Status
Not open for further replies.
dave nugent 2million or garry oconnor for 1.2million he has played 36 times for me and scored 42 goals so far this season. im in my second season so he might not be as cheap

i keep him as he is good at coming off the bench his value sores in the championship so worth keeping a hold off to get some money back, i wouldnt make him a first team pick you need alot of good team players when you just get promoted and he hasnt got that.

depends how cheap...the loan signings sound best bet....get alot of value with them...and most of time they end up gettin upset at leaving your club after loan so could get them permanantly...try these;
- dmitry sychev
- marcus tudgay
- ebi smolarek
- iker munian(hot prospect)

hi i reckon torres is a mint striker he is probabley 1 off the best on the game he scored 42 goals for me when i was liverpool he is a class act great player to by amazing :D

This is for Championship mate...

hi i reckon torres is a mint striker he is probabley 1 off the best on the game he scored 42 goals for me when i was liverpool he is a class act great player to by amazing :D

no **** dumb ***

sorry to do like that but when some one asks for a CHEAP STRIKER in the CHAMPIONSHIP and there SWANSEA something tells me Torres is a bit out of their league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back