Need a Left Back and Def-Mid for Manchester United

jambler

Reaction score
Can anyone recomend a Left back and Def-Mid field for a resonble price in the second season.

Spurs just signed Baines so he is out the question on the defender front.

Roma want 42 mil for De Rossi which i do not have and Leverkusen want 43Mil for Bender.

I have 35 mil to buy both players.

Need help with this as i cant find one Left Back thats Champions League quality.

I was looking at the two of them toward the end of last season. BOTH just signed for Liverpool - Gutted.

Thanks for the reply Jean-Luc, any other suggestions?

I signed Alex Sandro from Porto in FM12 for Liverpool, cost 22m but was class for me every game.

For DM you might be able to get Romulo for around 15m.

Alaba is the best left-back in the game. Costs around £18m- £24m.

Arturo Vidal is a good defensive mid but he gets sent off quite a bit. Cost me around £22m - £25m

LB- I don't know how much would you be asked for Ivan Strinic.

DM- Kara. For close future, Crisetig. McDonald Mariga.

LB - Martin Olsson if he hasn't moved, you can't go wrong with Alaba if you can get him though. Simply unbeatable left back option.

DM - A little trickier. What are your tactics and what role do you want him to play? Danilo, Crisetig, Nainggolan, Romulo, Gonalons and Asamoah are all worth a scout though.

Sandro from spurs.

David Alaba from Bayern Munchen

Jetro Williems from PSV for an alternative left back.

For defensive mid Fellaini, can be bought for 10mil + Anderson in exchange.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk

LB - Philip Lahm, a world class wing back, has a release clause of 30 million. I also bought him in the first season of my ManU save file. He may be a little expensive, but since it's a release clause, all the money can be paid on a 48-month term, so he doesn't have to be entirely paid from your transfer budget.

DM - like rfcboy mentioned, Fellaini is available for 10 million + Anderson.