Reaction score
New Rangers save but what i have noticed is that the team is short at left midfield.Lafferty aint a left midfielder and Fleck is still quite raw.
Any decent suggestions anyone before i get my season up and running properly.

Paulo Machado
Kwadwo Asamoah
Jack Collison
Henri Lansbury
Nuri Sahin

which season you're in? whats your budget?

anyway try

james rodriguez
alejandro gomez (retrain)
zezinho
dodo (retrain)
diego buonanotte
renato augusto
carlos eduardo
aiden mcgeady (unrealistic due to your rivalry with celtic)
charlie adam
david vaughan
tranquillo barnetta
landon donovan
kris commons
nicola mitea
banel nicolita
steven jovetic

some of them may be unrealistic at the moment but certainly worth monitoring whereas others will make good backups (H)

Vicente is cheap in the first season, and he's quality.

which season you're in? whats your budget?

anyway try

james rodriguez
alejandro gomez (retrain)
zezinho
dodo (retrain)
diego buonanotte
renato augusto
carlos eduardo
aiden mcgeady (unrealistic due to your rivalry with celtic)
charlie adam
david vaughan
tranquillo barnetta
landon donovan
kris commons
nicola mitea
banel nicolita
steven jovetic

some of them may be unrealistic at the moment but certainly worth monitoring whereas others will make good backups (H)
got a budget of around 3m First season with them

Atiba Hutchinson
Michael Lumb
Guilherme
Nenad Milijas
Danny Pugh
Rasmums Lindgren

play fleck there he might be raw but your playing the likes of inverness and st.mirren and teams in that league which would love fleck in his team.

Angel Di Maria: AMCL
Diego Buonanotte: AMCL

Di Maria can be bought for bought 4m-8m in first season and will become a world-class winger.

Buonanotte is also as cheap, at about 3m-5m in his first season, he too will become a great player, his stats into the 2nd and 3rd season for me were mostly 17-19 for his main attributes as winger.

I think buonanotte would be easier for you to sign as your club isnt well-known. If his asking price overshots by 1m or so, i believe you should still get him, with monthly installments, awesome deal.

Angel Di Maria: AMCL
Diego Buonanotte: AMCL

Di Maria can be bought for bought 4m-8m in first season and will become a world-class winger.

Buonanotte is also as cheap, at about 3m-5m in his first season, he too will become a great player, his stats into the 2nd and 3rd season for me were mostly 17-19 for his main attributes as winger.

I think buonanotte would be easier for you to sign as your club isnt well-known. If his asking price overshots by 1m or so, i believe you should still get him, with monthly installments, awesome deal.

thats all very well and good but if you had read, you;d know he has a budget of 3m :)