Need a LW and DM, beginning of third season.

Michael19

Reaction score
I am managing AS Saint-Etienne. I have won Ligue 1 twice in a row, in my second season I got past the group stages of the CL but drew Chelsea and lost on away goals. I need players that can help me succeed in Europe. I play a 4-1-2-2-1 (4-3-3).

I currently have three LW, although I am planning on selling two. (Juan Manuel Vargas and Jonathan Brison, their ability and age don't warrant their wage demands). This leaves me with only Juan Iturbe, who has good potential but low current ability. I need a winger that bombs down the line and has great delivery. Sunderland got relegated so Adam Johnson is transfer listed. Marko Marin is also listed.

The DM is less important than the LW, but I still need one eventually as the one I have won't cut it in the latter stages of the CL and I also need depth in this position.

Thanks.

Iker Muniain, Viktor Fischer, Raheem Sterling, Luis Suarez, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Mario Gotze and Erik Lamela are all players I've played there, but then I play mainly Inside Forwards and now wingers mate!

I have about 25 mil transfer budget but I don't want to spend this as it would ruin me financially. 10-15 mil max per player. I can hold off on the DM for a while but I really do need a LW as Vargas has left.

I have about 25 mil transfer budget but I don't want to spend this as it would ruin me financially. 10-15 mil max per player. I can hold off on the DM for a while but I really do need a LW as Vargas has left.

Gaston Ramirez if he's still at Southampton. I think he's only accomplished as an AML but it's well worth training him there. Should be available for £15m.

LW - Antoine Griezmann
DM - Josip Radosevic

Grizemann is an assist machine but maybe a bit pricey for you but the money you save on Radosevic you can spend on Griezmann.

simao as DM, very good and very cheap, and for left wing, look at dusan tosic, i think thats his name