stodfather

Reaction score
looking for a quality cm playmaker for man city just started usualy go for hamsik but want to try someone different all suggestions welcome

looking for a quality cm playmaker for man city just started usualy go for hamsik but want to try someone different all suggestions welcome
You have 2 crackers in Silva and Yaya, but if you insist on buying someone, go for Pastore.

Possibly Milan Badelj? I just signed him for 24m in 2015. His past 3 seasons at Lille before I signed him his goals and assists were 10g 11a, 11g 20a, & 10g 12a. Average rating around 7.40 for all of those seasons.

yeah ill second Badelj, relatively cheap at the start of the game, young and quality

i play 2 central and pastore plays in behind a striker
Depends on your formation.
I pllay 4 2 3 1 Like this

GK Hart
RB Zabaleta
LB Kolorov
CD K Toure
CD V Kompany
CM Barry or De Jong
CM Y Toure
AML Johnson
AMC Silva
AMR Milner or SWP
CF Tevez

yeah ill second Badelj, relatively cheap at the start of the game, young and quality

ive bought him for rangers he cost only 3.5m great potential but i was thinking of motolivieo from fiorentina sorry about the spelling

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

Depends on your formation.
I pllay 4 2 3 1 Like this

GK Hart
RB Zabaleta
LB Kolorov
CD K Toure
CD V Kompany
CM Barry or De Jong
CM Y Toure
AML Johnson
AMC Silva
AMR Milner or SWP
CF Tevez

i play a 424 two advaced wingers destroy every team withing two months into the season

Montolivo is absoluely quality, forgot about him, and how about getting Tom Crainey as backup and get someone to train him, hes a quality player and is Englsih so is a win win

Miralem Pjanic- Lyon.
Eden Hazard- Lille.
Keisuke Honda- CSKA Moscow.
Alan Dzagoev- CSKA Moscow.
Paulo Henrique- Santos.
Levan Kenia- Schalke.
Thiago- Barcelona.
Christian Eriksen- Ajax.
Coutinho- Inter.
Wesley Sneijder- Inter.
Toni Kroos- B.Munich.

Last edited:
Montolivo is absoluely quality, forgot about him, and how about getting Tom Crainey as backup and get someone to train him, hes a quality player and is Englsih so is a win win

raktic looks decent and only 8mil so does aturo vidal anyone had any of theses two?

i cant get him need to wait a season ive got eto,o and tevez just smashing teams just need a wee playmaker to set it off
As I said before, Silva and Toure are superb.
They would do a grand job until you can get someone else the following season.

As I said before, Silva and Toure are superb.
They would do a grand job until you can get someone else the following season.

i play silva on the left wing and he is playing well so dont want to move him and already playing toure thats why i need a natural cm cheers for your help mate

raktic looks decent and only 8mil so does aturo vidal anyone had any of theses two?

Vidal is quality but he's not a playmaker. Take your pick off filipe_18's list, although Honda & Dzagoev both flopped for me.

Vidal is quality but he's not a playmaker. Take your pick off filipe_18's list, although Honda & Dzagoev both flopped for me.

yep honda bombed for me too going to try pastore never bought him before palermo want 26mil even with man city thats a bit of a pinch lol

javier pastore is worth every penny of that 26mil trust me^! if i was you and you wanted someone bit cheaper get eden hazard :)

I got hazard for manchester united for relatively cheap and plays him behind striker and some times in left role.. he valencia nani or giggs creates every thing to score... even against all top teams scored 3 goals in a match with the help of themm,, if ferdinand fit no goals to concede also