ScottLand

Reaction score
Im Chelsea, I got rid of one of my assisstants first season as I didnt think I needed two. Went on holiday during an international break in feb of second season to find that my assisstant has left for West Brom, So yea need a new one. Cruyff and Valdir De Moraes aren't in my game.

He doesn't want to join. Any other suggestions please. Thinking of starting an Utd game using your Guide soon, so would probably still need a suggestion for that. Thanks mate.

Well search for a good one from staff screan, i usually search for a high JPA, JPP and Tactical skill.

What do you look for in a assistant manager?I look for judging PA and CA, so I would chose Bruno Demichelis.

I always sign Thierry Henry to be my assistant as I'm always arsenal for novelty, but if you don't want to sign an ex-player then search for assistants with good motivating, JPP, JPA and stats like that, or you could just look at the big teams assistants as they're probably good and try lure them away

here are a few mate :)

Guiseppe Baressi and Diego Burtolozzi did not load up..

Yea will do a search. Looking for somebody good tactically as well as having high judging od PA and CA.

Also, you say Cryuff isn't in your game, but on my save he is called Cruijff.He has 20 tactics and good judging PA + CA as well.

Brilliant, thanks will Look at a few of them and decide. Thanks everyone for your help.

Ahh yea Cruyff is actually Cruijff. Found him and now I have an abundance of choices.

Bernhard Peters, if you can get him to sign as assistant manager. I currently have him as HOYD, he's awesome.

Also, you say Cryuff isn't in your game, but on my save he is called Cruijff.He has 20 tactics and good judging PA + CA as well.

My assistant (de Moraes) is retiring at the end of the season, and I was thinking of replacing him with Cruijff. I checked him out before I signed de Moraes, but now he's suddenly nowhere to be found. I guess he must have retired, but he can't be that old. Has anyone seen him retire early?

I got Pako Ayestaran as a coach in my first season at Newcastle, after a couple of seasons went the contract on my assistant manager expired i offered Ayestaran a contract to be my assistant and he turned out to be very good, now i have Tassotti as my assistant though as i feel he's the best assistant on the game and has been for the last few FM's.