james_456

Reaction score
Start of 4th Season with Brentford. Managed to make the Champions League for next season and having just sold my best ST for 65 million to Zenit, I am in need of a new false 9 to lead the line.

Money isn't too much of a problem as I now have a budget of 100m, was looking at Dybala, Ayoze Perez and Depay but they all wanted astronomical wages, any suggestions would be welcome!

Money isn't too much of a problem as I now have a budget of 100m, was looking at Dybala, Ayoze Perez and Depay but they all wanted astronomical wages, any suggestions would be welcome!
What are their demands because im sure they will repay you for buying them or look for some regens

What are their demands because im sure they will repay you for buying them or look for some regens

Its not that I am not willing to offer them big money, but they want over 300k a week which isn't a possibility at this stage

Its not that I am not willing to offer them big money, but they want over 300k a week which isn't a possibility at this stage
O right yeah f**k that haha, can we have a screenshot of your team

get Troy Denney he is an ex client striker along with Jordan Rhodes from Blackburn I'm manager of Blackburn i have them both along with Douglas Costa and Memphis depay

you have jovic and benzia they are good enough players to take over

Theyre not quite there atm, thinking of Aboubakar to supplement them

Boye ? Malcom ? They aren't asking for too much wages...young and not too expensive...

Boye ? Malcom ? They aren't asking for too much wages...young and not too expensive...

Went for Aboubakar in the end, expensive but first game of the season against United and he won the game for me. Looks good so far!

View attachment 826952 He is progressing nicely, not as good as I have seen him in other saves yet. Plays well though

Seems to be at about the same development stage as he is for Fulham on mine. He's still 19 on mine so maybe he's a late peaker or varies from game to game on the potential of him.

Seems to be at about the same development stage as he is for Fulham on mine. He's still 19 on mine so maybe he's a late peaker or varies from game to game on the potential of him.

Yeah reckon his potential must vary, as I have played him a lot more in this save, than previous saves with LFC and in that one he is younger but got slighty better stats

Yeah reckon his potential must vary, as I have played him a lot more in this save, than previous saves with LFC and in that one he is younger but got slighty better stats

Yeah must have potential like Barbosa's potential as his is varied from game to game

I had Patrick Roberts at Norwich and he was pretty useful for me as an attacking mid. No Nathan Redmond mind ;-)

Sam Gallacher got really good on my game, ended up as Englands main striker and a useful player for my all conquering Southampton team! Barbosa is the main man though!

I had Patrick Roberts at Norwich and he was pretty useful for me as an attacking mid. No Nathan Redmond mind ;-)

Sam Gallacher got really good on my game, ended up as Englands main striker and a useful player for my all conquering Southampton team! Barbosa is the main man though!

I have Redmond too, works well as a rotation inside forward on the left with Demarai Gray. Did look at Barbosa but already moved to BVB. Aboubakar although expensive, has started the season great for me so far. Especially when he has to follow Zaza who scored 40 goals last season