Need a prolific striker for Spurs !

Drew9

Reaction score
1st season with Spurs, I have 12.5m to spend and basically need someone who will bang in the goals no doubt. Vagner Love has joined City so thats not an option. I've got Laurito coming next year and he will develop into a great player but i need someone now. Would Oscar Cardozo be a good signing ? opinions and suggestions would be appreciated!

cardozo would be a good signing also try christian benitez . Or even falcao , he becomes very good averages about 30 goals a season for me , and you can also get him quite cheap

hope that helps

Yeah i could possibly get both Falcao and Cardozo, but in the future will Cardozo be a good partner for Laurito as their both similar playeys, im not so sure ?

marquinhos!!!! never fails, can play him St/Aml/r/c/Mc/l/r , scores , assists, turns out fantastic ;), make sure ya get right one, theres 2 of them

think they maye be abit similar to become a good partnership like you said , id still go with both so you have got the three of them , keep one on the bench or incase of injury

marquinhos is pretty cheap in first season and bags loads of goals .plus if you sign keirrison aswell they will get about 40-50 goals between them !!! plus set marquinhos as your target man in tactics and all your players will find lots of balls to him and he will finish 1 or 2 a game ;) hope tht helps you .

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

marquinhos and keirrison both play for palmeiras :).

How much will Marquinhos cost me ? I've heard he's class.

im not sure enquire about him first and if hes quite expensive try and pay a small fee but with lots of bigger additional fees .

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

Im in my 4th season and ive had marquinhos for 3 seasons now he has scored about 65 goals for me and lots of assists aswell and on average of 7.40 scores an average of 22 per season. for me that is !!!:)

Okay i'll go for Cardozo and Marquinhos and i'll keep you guys posted, thanks for the help.

i would play 2 cm 1 amc 2 wingers with pace and marquinhos upfront and keep keane or pavlychenko on bench cause try and sign owen or tevez at end of season on free contract they are bound to get you goals

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

This may sound stange but after 2 seasons ched evans of man city becomes amazing . he could be 1 to watch .