Need a quality Striker!!!!

Reaction score
i need an amazing striker for my leicester team in July 2013. i have £15 million to spend and all the strikers named in other forums such as:
Lewandoski, Marquinhos, Keirrison, Seleznyov, Milevskyi, Tiago Luiz, Alexis Sanchez have all moved onto bigger clubs and dont want to join.

Does anyone know a quality player up front as i only have Dentinho

how about defour. i had to pay out 6.5 m for him when he's only worth 1.2 m but he is playing well for me.

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

Im sorry. he is an defensive/attacking midfielder.

john fleck or daneil aquino they are not out and out goal scorers but set up lots and still get 10+ goals a season for me i play either one of them in the left side of my 3 atfront

tried both of them. fleck is at man city and aquino does not want to sign. i finished 8th in the Premier League last year

this south african guy Eramous if i remember correnctly.. would be a good sign...

r u tlking about him, he never gets a work permit and my scouts say he's a last resort

Etuhu

Kelvin Etuhu - He's a manchester city player and MAY not want to join you, but I signed him on loan for swansea city and he's a decent player.

He isnt the best striker but he has the main things such as, finnishing, composure, bravery, decent pace and technique and hes very young.​

Basically, its a good striker for your team.. If you think otherwise, sorry :)

Nathan Delfuonso, Ched Evans, Kenwyne Jones, Jozi Altidore, Frazier Campbell, Danny Welbeck, Daniel Sturridge.

i already have Nathan Delfuonso and i had ched evans last season on loan and they dont scored more than 10 goals in a season.
no offence about kelvin ethuhu but i'm in the Premier League and trying to push for Uefa Cup dont think he is good enough

leicester4life could i see a pic of your team then i could suggest some players who would fit..

i already have Nathan Delfuonso and i had ched evans last season on loan and they dont scored more than 10 goals in a season.
no offence about kelvin ethuhu but i'm in the Premier League and trying to push for Uefa Cup dont think he is good enough

Delfuonso should be developing into a class player by now. 3 seasons in and I sent him on loan to Hearts and he was top scorer in the SPL with 24 goals. Ched Evans is a good player, If you can get him for less then 5m he is worth it.

Sturridge is a great goalscorer. Can score you up to 20 goals a season. Whats his situation in your current game?

Here are screen shots of my team. btw i didn't cheat by getting Diego. he was at real madrid then he wanted to leave so i bought him for 20mill

surely RVP would get 30 plus goals a season, van persie got a great first touch try playing him target man and play balls into his feet does some damage to teams doing that..

well all of my coaches say that RVP is only good for a championship team. he is 30 now.
i am starting the first game of the season against Liverpool now. hopefully a win or a point will do. I must have the worst start to a season Liverpool (Home), Arsenal (away) ,Man Utd (home)

well all of my coaches say that RVP is only good for a championship team. he is 30 now.
i am starting the first game of the season against Liverpool now. hopefully a win or a point will do. I must have the worst start to a season Liverpool (Home), Arsenal (away) ,Man Utd (home)

oh yh forgot your in 2013, if you got a couple of trphies in the bag then maybe you can get marouane chamakh would fit nicely into your lone striker role.

Lost to Liverpool 1-0 torress scored. we dominated the whole game hit the cross bar and liverpool had one shot on goal. thats my luck lol:S

Just lost 3-1 to Arsenal - Gatid might like that one

Last edited:
Lost to Liverpool 1-0 torress scored. we dominated the whole game hit the cross bar and liverpool had one shot on goal. thats my luck lol:S

with my luck , in 2013 and i was managing leicester id probably get the relegated in to the blue square premier league