monsta89

Reaction score
Need a right winger for Manchester United, Valencia has been a beast down the right, but is 30 and getting injuries left right and centre. Need a winger that is fast and has a consistent goal scoring record as Valencia has knocked in 7-10 goals a season minimum. Any ideas? Budget is not an issue.

Douglas Costa ... i got him very cheap from Spurs and his superior free kick stat helps me a lot

will isaac cuenca or cristian tello or delefou or whatever his name is from barca any good? presuming they will be better 3 years into the game

Shaqiri from Bayern but he does cost a lot but 100% worth it

Does he need to be a natural winger and go down the outside or cut inside?

Douglas Costa ... i got him very cheap from Spurs and his superior free kick stat helps me a lot

Costa has just gone to Valencia after failing to make an impact at both arsenal and spurs, spent a year at both, was easy to defend against when i played then.

will isaac cuenca or cristian tello or delefou or whatever his name is from barca any good? presuming they will be better 3 years into the game

Deulofeu is the only player still at Barcelona on my game and the only one who looks anywhere near decent, Cuenca has gone Betis and Tello is playing in Greece. Will look into Deulofeu at the end of the season.

Shaqiri from Bayern but he does cost a lot but 100% worth it

Theres no doubt he is good, but as for practicality when it comes to trying to sign him its impossible. I tried the last transfer window, Bayern wanted an offer of £150 million, and Shaqiri wanted wages of £380K a week with bonuses. I wasn't going to bankrupt the club for him.

Does he need to be a natural winger and go down the outside or cut inside?

I would say natural winger, but I am open to ideas, the only reason I say natural winger is because ive had players who like to try and cut in and it didn't work out where as Valencia would beat them down the outside for pace and drill in a cross/shot which was very effective with my forwards and other winger coming into the box for rebounds etc...

Theres no doubt he is good, but as for practicality when it comes to trying to sign him its impossible. I tried the last transfer window, Bayern wanted an offer of £150 million, and Shaqiri wanted wages of £380K a week with bonuses. I wasn't going to bankrupt the club for him.

Ahh I got him for 35 Mil and reasonable wages cant remember what year may of been 2017 or something

Ahh I got him for 35 Mil and reasonable wages cant remember what year may of been 2017 or something

Ill try again in the transfer market, maybe he tried to go big on fees because i was after falcao and cavani at the same time, maybe ill concentrate on him see if i can get him any cheaper

I went with Deulofeu in the end, the ox isn't developing as well as first thought, can't even pin down a first team slot at Arsenal, Shaqiri has suffered terrible injuries, hasn't kicked a ball since late January (now being September) and is still out for another 8 months.

How is Deulofeu doing for you? you got any screen shots of his attributs and his career history with your team?