Fraz100

Reaction score
In my first season with tottenham and I'm looking for a right winger to replace Lennon, I have around 20-25m to spend.

Ben arfa for about 12 million (maybe a bit more?) but you'll need to be quick or he will go to Chelsea or arsenal or real...:)

I guess with lennon gone you want a first team replacement? I recommend douglas costa (normally gets transfer listed) or as marksandygill said ben arfa is excellent. there's a few others like chung-young lee, jose sosa, marco reus and bryan ruiz. Who's on the transfer list?

Or Wellington Nem (£3.5mil so more money to ***** on someone else..:), maybe more of an Inside Forward than a winger though? Or Raheem Sterling if you can get him...

willster. yes the suggestions are allright but u cant except Marco Reus to be a Possible signing.....
To the OP: Ben arfa is the best bet as recommended by marksandygill, also a nice option would be to have Dempsey play right for a Season and meanwhile you get and then train Wellington Nem to play Right, i always play him right and he scores something like 15 goals and 15 assists in the 2nd season itself

Thanks guys, I'm either going to get Ben Arfa or get Wellington and train him on the right. Thanks!

Ozil can cost around 20m if he gets transfer listed
Lennons a great player.
Dyer has some of the best attributes that are important for a if.

Depends if you want them to be a winger who goes down touch line and crosses or comes inside and shoots?

willster. yes the suggestions are allright but u cant except Marco Reus to be a Possible signing.....
To the OP: Ben arfa is the best bet as recommended by marksandygill, also a nice option would be to have Dempsey play right for a Season and meanwhile you get and then train Wellington Nem to play Right, i always play him right and he scores something like 15 goals and 15 assists in the 2nd season itself

I got Reus for Liverpool @ 18m in first transfer window so why not bud? can you not get him??