Need a screenshot Bruno Mendes 2016 or later

Tulaugu

Reaction score
Since the requesting screenshot thingie doesn't work as well or as fast as I would like/need. I repost my message here. I'm really in a pickle here, cause I coul sign him for not that much, but it would take 80% of my total transfer budget. Poor club.

Could somebody please post a screenshot of Bruno Mendes from 2016 or later?

At the start of the game he is a 19y old striker from Atletico Paranaense.

If somebody has the screenshot when Brazil is active but not playable it would be even better. But I would be more then happy with any screenshot.

Thank you.

i have Brazil as veiw only but this player is not here. Are you sure he is real?

Last edited:
100%

Also already excisted in FM13!

Bruno Mendes is a striker that should always be there. He's 18 at the start of the game... not 19 like I said earlyer.

Yes! That's him. I really like these initial stats, cause he is so young and has flashes of everything I want in a striker.

But that is a screenshot at 19y old (2013). I was more hoping for one where is he is 21 or older. Does somebody have that?

YOU are a hero!

Not much progress in stats, but that could also be caused by his not so many games. He does reach the 15str and 15long shots that I like in my tactic.

I think I might add this guy to my team. Thanks mate!

What team are you? if yo have a good striker with good determination get him to tutor him should be a good player.

What team are you? if yo have a good striker with good determination get him to tutor him should be a good player.

I'm playing with Feyenoord.
I have sold Pele and kept te Vrede as STC and Armenteros is on loan. I am going to become champion this first season I think. I am 4 points ahead in march and not that difficult fixture anymore, tho my team is getting tired since I am deep in the EURO League too.

I've also sold de Vrij and Martins Indi and Schaken. The problem is that I hardly get any transferfunds back for all those big sales. I've got 3.4mil funds and this guy is gonna cost me 600k + 2.5mil to some investor.

A decent striker is something I really need. I strenghtened my squad with Sanchez Mino, Gil Romero and Sergi Roberto already.

I also was Feyenoord, (become like in 2017 champions though) I now have James Rodriguez, I signed Second Season Vydra on a free (striker is awesome) and Guidetti. Both didn't played that good but sold them and brought in Mitrovic. which I sold 1 and a half season Later to Real Madrid (31million euro)

I also was Feyenoord, (become like in 2017 champions though) I now have James Rodriguez, I signed Second Season Vydra on a free (striker is awesome) and Guidetti. Both didn't played that good but sold them and brought in Mitrovic. which I sold 1 and a half season Later to Real Madrid (31million euro)

That are quite some big names. Nicely done!
Tho I've become a champion in 2014, the first season. I have to say that I was a bit lucky. Ajax played 1-1 in their latest game at FC Zwolle. That made my last round victory enough to win the competition by 2 points! (Their GD was a lot better).

Sadly I didn't win the EURO CUP. I lost in the semi finals to Dortmund. I won the home game 1-0. (2nd minute penalty and 88 minutes of defending). Away I sadly lost 4-2 and that was just 1 goal shy of a major upset.

My lone striker (te Vrede) got injured 4 matches before the end of the season. I signed Kikin Fonseca just in time on a free transfer and he scored 5 goals in 4 games to save the day. Got him as a back-up for next season too. Lets see what that season brings!

in 2016 I almost got in the final of the EL. but tottenham scored an away goal in the 94' minute, I was so angry.

still got like 60 million to spend, but my team is allready to good