Reaction score
Title of the thread says most of what needs to be said.

Need a good young AF, who can play in the Top Tier of Portugal. My team has sucked without Jackson Martinez, still winning but not well, or convincingly. Kleber is dreadful.

Budget of 15 million. Not a fresh faced 17-18 year old, i'll take a 36 year old if he will bang em in. I already have Barbosa signed up, but he's a project.

Kevin Volland (12.75 mil release clause), or Michy Batshuayi (6.75 mil release clause) scored 27 goals in 23 apps in his first season for me.

Jordan Rhodes scores goals for fun in every team i have had him in. Worth every penny.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

try klaas jan huntlaar not very pricy but relatively old at the age of 30, at my schalke save scored 28 goals and 5 assist in the half of the first season

Seriously give Patrick Bamford a go (loan at Derby first season then goes back to Chelsea). I know the championship and Portuguese league are different but he netted 30 goals in 40 games for me and has a nice potential on him. Pretty sure he can be signed for about ?4-5 million in second season and less in the first