Need a striker for tottenham 2 season

hanuka82

Reaction score
i was not happy with soladno... defo and adbeyor are old... need new blood... i think that all my team is great... i finish my first season at 8 place and i need new players... i willing go give all my money transfers to a exellent striker...

Think you missed out on Robert Lewandowski First Window. I get him for 20m and Play him as f9 with Soldado Poacher in a 4-2-4...
Second Season then try having a Look at Salomo Randon Luuk De Jong, Javier Hernandez or if you want relly Young then go with Gabriel Barbosa Luciano Vietto or Richario Zivkovic

So who are you trying for? also have a Look at Doumbia, Lacina Traore and Rodrigo (Benfica)
My ideal choice would be Hernandez if u want a Poacher, or if u r in for a Target Man then look at Benteke plays DLF as well

i will loot at all the playres and choose... i will update you Tomorrow... :)

[h=1]Jose Rodriguez[/h]only about 9 million , scored 15 goals when i had him at united as a backup

I would go for Mitrovic or that striker that plays in Sampdoria. Also, watch out for Guindetti from City

i would reccomend Wirlfied Bony (poacher or terquista), singed him in my tottenham save too..summer window 2014 for 18,5m. but i think he's worth it!! one of the best in that role!!

soladno... defo and adbeyor

Take a peek at Emenike and Welliton.

**** !!!!
i buy Mitrovic but I did not notice and they put me Contract clause that i must to loan him to them... :(

i dont left any money so i buy morata from real madrid... This disaster

I paid ?2.5m for Ademilson for my Stoke City team 10 games 10goals 5assists 4 player of the matches. 3-0 to blackpool in league cup at half time with 10men brought him on he scored 3 before 67th min i won 5-3