Footy4Life89

Banned
Reaction score
I am Tottenham and I need a striker who will score 20+ goals this season in a 4-1-2-2-1 formation (J.P Woody's high scoring 11.3) have about £8m and i am using a small database can anyone help

Fredy Montero, Helder Postiga, Yannick Djalo, Conor Wickham

Doumbia from CSKA or Vagner Love.Usually Vagner LOve is cheap enough.Also Christian Benitez usually scores around 20+ for me when I played him as an ADV forward in my West Brom save.Can defo be picked u for uner £5m and sometimes can be picked up for under £2m.

Darwin Quintero? Juan Martinez? Saviola? (8 will get him)

What year are you in bud?

Also Benitez can be picked up on a free transfer at the end of the first season if he doesnt renew his contract at Santos Laguna.

just started mate and thanks guys i will look into these suggestions

Another couple to buy:

Lacina Traore
Erasmus (If possible)
Vaclav Kadlec
Ganea
Marcus Berg
Ewerthon-Best free transfer ST out there at the start
Juan Manuel Martinez (Velez)

All those are good ST's, either prospects or solid ST's. I would go with Quintero/Martinez and maybe attempt to sign Moussa Sow/Gameiro if they are possibilities.

Good Luck

Welliton - Spartak Moscow
Rafael Sobis - Internacional
Tomas Necid - CSKA
Guilherme - Dinamo Kiev
Diego Tardelli - Atletico Mineiro
Takayuki Morimoto - Catania
Mounir El Hamdoui - Ajax
Thiago Ribeiro - Cruzeiro
Guillaume Hoarau - PSG
Nilmar - Villareal
Yaser Al-Qahtani - Al-Hilal
Falcao - Porto
Jan Chramosta - Mladla Boleslav
Lukaku - Anderlecht (never bought him, even last year, but some people say you can get him for around £8 million this year)
Kleber - Cruizero
Marcelo Moreno - Shakthar
Garra Dembele - Levski
James Rodriguez - Porto (makes a very good Striker)
Alexander Kherzakov - Zenit
Artem Milevskiy - Dynamo Kiev

thanks for the suggestions although more than half of these players arent on my game as i am using a small database due to my slow computer but in the end signed Vagner Love

he is asking for players mate :) you can ask what about Crouch, Pav etc.. but I am sure he is either injured or sold or he just does not like him, plain and simple...

In my opinion there are some good suggestions here, but you'll find it tough to go far with any of those. Assuming you don't want to use Defoe or Pav, I would recommend trying Cardozo (from Benfica) or depending on the kind of striker you want, you can try to get HULK for some 16M. He's amazing.

Hulk, Gameiro, Diego Tardelli, Sergio Araujo, Rossi, Barrios

Defoe is one of the best poachers in the game. Coincidentally, he's ripping up the prem for me in my current save. But if you want more of a complete forward type then go for Artem Milevskyi. Another player I really like is Diego Costa, one for the future and a fantastic finisher albeit a little bit similar to Defoe.

Sergio araujo(poacher)
Yaya sanogo( complete forward,target man.)
Sturridge (poacher)
Ishak belfodi or something from Lyon. 18 years of age.

These players will do a great job for you. Guaranteeing