need a striker less than 10 mil, swansea first season (recent patch)

leviwilliams

Reaction score
first season with swansea. tried ameilson and realised his price had gone up since the patch ect, anyone know of a goalscorer less than 10 mil ish? prefferably young

Tony Watt

You should try to get Tony Watt. Bought him the first season in january for around 4 million and in one year he became the european wonderboy of the year. Scored around 35 goals in 45 matches and he is only 19

Fierro.

In 5 seasons he was average for me, but i did make a cool 24m profit on him

Gary hooper and Charlie Austin are generally available at that price.

I got Lisandro Lopez for £8.5m in the first summer, been great for my Newcastle side.

Neal Maupay... He's like Niang from last years version, around 1.3m at the start. He's such a beast striker

View attachment 324312View attachment 324313

Amazing, only 17 and a starter in the U21 squad, scoring more goals than appearences.

Also 16 finishing and high Mental and Physical skills. Thats what you get from a 27 year old.

I'll nickname him - 20 years ahead of his time with even more potential.

Keep an eye on that boy, in real life and ingame.

A good buy would be Nicklas Helenius, can get him for under 2mil and will score you 25+ goals a season if you use him effectively. When i did a Swansea save he became an Icon in the first season, and premier league top goal scorer.

Neal Maupay has broke zillions of records for my team, Youngest Scorer, Most Goals and Youngest Player and more.

Amazingly you can get him for 3mil or less, give it til 2015 and you'll need 35mil or even more :e

Try Facundo Ferreyra (Velez striker) costs around £7m. My scouts always rave about him but i can never afford him with the teams i play with.

Ferrerya. I'm not sure what his price tag is first season but I've just bought him for 10m in the second.

Obviously too late to help leviwilliams, but for future reference, I bought Eduardo in the first window for £6m, top scorer in the premier league first season! Just about to start the 2nd!

Whats he been like for you?
Not started my second season yet mate but here is his record at his previous club:

563j4Q3.png

I paid 12m for him actually, but I think you could probably get him less than what I paid. I'll update you on how he does mate.

Last edited:
Yassine Benzia from Lyon is a bargain at around 8m! Bought him in m last Newcastle save and in his 2nd season he bagged 30 goals in 46 apps. Unbelievable player.

Viktor Fischer - 9 m...retrain as striker and you're sorted(already accomplished)

Sassa from Botafogo. Is 18yo and has a 4.4m release clause. He scores LOADS and assists as well. A god.