Need a Striker similar to adebayor.

Gatid

Reaction score
I am quite in a awkward situation at the minute adebayor and bendtner dislike each other which has really affected my team's peformance on the pitch.

Looking to sell one of them and buy another player similar to adebayor any suggestions?

Oscar Cardozo, doesn't have Adebayor's pace. but a good tall target man.

yep would agree with tht, only thing he doesnt have that Adebayor has is pace, but doesnt need if u play right tactics. cheap like the budgie too.

what about trying to get Podolski or Klose they are good in the air and can play as well as adebayor I have all three of them at my team and can rotate them easily without affecting their performance

try artem milevskyi or andre pierre gignac, they're both tall an quick and don't miss a chance of goal!

artem milevsky has been awful for me and now im struggling to get rid of him (would only leave if i contribute to his wages for the next 3 years!

Bafetimbi Gomis was good for me but then i sold him off to ac milan.

Try Cordoza or Laurito...

go to adebayor's page, scroll over misc and click create player search filter from adebayor
it will show players with similair stats to adebayor

thanks for the suggestions but this game has been deleted ages ago becuase it was on 9.1 patch;)

lol, even though its been deleted, when you have a striker like adebayor who is immense in the air, you should sign a very pacey striker with good composure and off the ball

lol, even though its been deleted, when you have a striker like adebayor who is immense in the air, you should sign a very pacey striker with good composure and off the ball

yh but on that game i already had vela playing with adebayor

had to sell bendtner who was my backup to adebayor so i needed a new backup if you get me.

Pogrebnyak plays for Zenit.(Not sure the correct spelling)

liedson is a good back up
his morale never seems to drop below very good as long as you play him at least a half every second game