Footy4Life89

Banned
Reaction score
hi i need a striker to partner lukaku and which role should i play lukaku and which role would the other striker be and i have 11m to spend

kadlec is at chelsea but will try sanogo and what roles for him and lukaku

Welliton - Spartak Moscow
Rafael Sobis - Internacional
Tomas Necid - CSKA
Dawid Janczyk - CSKA (on loan at Germianl Beerschot)
Roman Zozulya - Dinamo Kiev
Guilherme - Dinamo Kiev
Diego Tardelli - Atletico Mineiro
Diogo - Olympiakos (on loan at Flamengo)
Demba Ba - Hoffenheim
Andre Pierre Gignac - Marseille
Olexandyr Gladkyi - Shakthar
Bafetimbi Gomis - Lyon
Mikael Eneramo - ES Tunis
Takayuki Morimoto - Catania
Mounir El Hamdoui - Ajax
Matias Defederico - Corinthians
Dentinho - Corinthians
Edinson Cavani - Napoli *
Sercan Yildirim - Bursaspor
Mevlut Erdinc - PSG
Fernando Cavenaghi - Bordeux (on loan at Mallorca)
Thiago Ribeiro - Cruzeiro *
Robert Acquafresca - Genoa (on loan at Cagliari)
Guillaume Hoarau - PSG
Nilmar - Villareal
Marcelo Moreno - Shakthar
Garra Dembele - Levski
Ezequiel Lavezzi - Napoli
Sergio Flocarri - Lazio
Marius Niculae - Dinamo Bucharest
Patrick Helmes - Leverkeusen
Kleber - Cruizero
Vedab Ibisevic - Hoffenheim
Fred - Fluminese *
Frederic Nimani - Monaco (on loan at Nantes)
Ari - Spartak Moscow
Wellington Paulista - Cruizero
Stefan Kiebling - Leverkeusen
Fredy Montero - Seattle
Amine Chermiti - Zurich
Jozy Altidore - Villareal
Javier Saviola - Benfica
Yaser Al-Qahtani - Al-Hilal
Helder Postiga - Sporting
Mike Hanke - Hannover
Christian Fabbiani - All Boys
Andre - Dynamo Kyiv
Levan Mchedlidze - Empoli
Vitaliy Balashov - Chornomorets
Leonardo Melazzi - Danubio
Rasmus Jonnson - Helsingsborg
Diego Mauricio - Flamengo
Rogelio Funes Mori - River
Luis Machado - Tucarembco
Eliandro - Cruzeiro
Seba - Cruzeiro
Lucas Gaucho - Sao Paulo
Deniz Naki - St Pauli
Rodrigo Pastorini - Defensor Sporting
Marco Perez - Chico Fc
Jan Chramosta - Mladla Bolesav
Seydou Doumbia - CSKA
Vinicius - Palmeiras
Peniel Mlapa - Hoffenheim
Ruan - Flamengo
Laercio - Avai
Jonathan - Vasco
Papiss Demba Cisse - Freiburg
Flavio - Al Shabab
Tiago Alves - Santos

Pato, simply your man :) if you got the money. He'll Be imba beside that ****** :)

lukaku - target, company him with sanogo, pato, neymar or someone similar.

Aston Villa i have this money as i got rid of carew heskey agbonlahor and downing but i got willian as a LM

hmm lukaku had him for 3 seasons 17 finishing and 19 compsure and set him as target man hmm. never scored more then 10 in all competions for me he jjust suck on my game dunno what to do with him set him as complete forward attack same old **** lukaku

hmm lukaku had him for 3 seasons 17 finishing and 19 compsure and set him as target man hmm. never scored more then 10 in all competions for me he jjust suck on my game dunno what to do with him set him as complete forward attack same old **** lukaku

Fine with everyone else. Maybe its your formation?

I see, quite a few people seem to be managing Aston Villa

easy enough job - lots of money and no pressure to succeed :(

as for needing a strike partner for Lukaku - i wouldn't play him with another striker-
i like me a 4-2-3-1 deep with a wide playmaker, an inside forward and a regular AMC covering the hole and keeping the lone striker well fed.
and Lukaku is just the profile of striker i like to play in that sort of formation.

Fine with everyone else. Maybe its your formation?
no way i have downloaded many tactic from here and he just never scores peeps say he bangs in 30 goalds a season as target man or complete forward but he dont for me if you have a tactic that works for him please tell me m8

Lukaku works best as an advanced forward, playing on the left of two - I have him there at Arsenal. You need to train him to shoot with power and stop using his weaker foot, and you should select him as primary target man with ball played in mixed. I just forked out big money for Neymar (Jan 2014 window) but he's still settling in, so I use van Persie as a deep lying forward. Both of them need to drift out wide to let my standard AMC (Pastore) drive through the middle. A bit like what Chelsea are failing to do at the moment. That way Lukaku and van Persie drift out wide from time to time (tell them to move into channels) but get support from two CMs (Fabregas and Ramsey) with a holding midfielder. Lukaku scored 18 in first 15 games this season, practically all of them belted in with his left boot.

Lukaku is good as a Poacher, Advanced forward or Target Man he would be good with someone like Leigh Griffiths.

well so far i listned to what you said however i played him as a targetman and he scored a hattrick however he said that he odesnet want to shoot with power nevertheless thanks for helping me