sam1910

Reaction score
Okay so I am in my fourth season with MUFC, in my first season I bought Timo Werner (fm wonderkid) first season he went back to his club scored 18 goals. Then came back to the club was my main striker and scored 26 goals, and following season scored 25 goals and won me the Champions League. received a £71m bid from Atletico Madrid and it is too much to turn down even if he is still only 20, I have put the deal on stall and I will accept I find a new striker so please help! is Cavani too old at 29?

What section shall this be in?
I'v got an old RVP as a back up with jese and batshuayi
about 30m I think

Okay so I am in my fourth season with MUFC, in my first season I bought Timo Werner (fm wonderkid) first season he went back to his club scored 18 goals. Then came back to the club was my main striker and scored 26 goals, and following season scored 25 goals and won me the Champions League. received a £71m bid from Atletico Madrid and it is too much to turn down even if he is still only 20, I have put the deal on stall and I will accept I find a new striker so please help! is Cavani too old at 29?

Still got henriquez? guys unreal a few seasons in!

Just won everything as Utd and my strikers were Gabriel Barbosa, Anthony Matial and Angelo Henriquez. All brilliant and young.

No Henriquez wouldn't sign a new deal as I was unable to give him first team football, didn't want him to leave :(

Who's Matial play for can't find him

No Henriquez wouldn't sign a new deal as I was unable to give him first team football, didn't want him to leave :(

Who's Matial play for can't find him

Martial is at Monaco at the start, not sure where he will be by 4th season in though. I got him a few years in at around 20 mil, Monaco were not giving him loads of game time and he had around 4.5 / 5 start potential. 2 seasons in he is valued at over 40 million. Scores and assists loads.

Shame you couldnt get Henriquez games, I wasn't using him a lot and then he moaned, I said I would give him a go if he works at staying there, he scored about 38 that season and I made sure I kept him!

charlie austin is always an answer for any problem.

Martial is on loan at Olympiakos and Is only 3 1/2 start potential and is available for 20-26m is he worth it? stats aren't great

Martial is on loan at Olympiakos and Is only 3 1/2 start potential and is available for 20-26m is he worth it? stats aren't great

Hmmm I'd leave him then.... Did you look at Barbosa? What about Mitrovic? (Anderlecht at start of the game)

Or Zivkovic, Cerri?

Barbosa 31m, and Mitrovic only three stars. It's okay though going to hold on to Werner for season and try and get Henriquez back

The stars are only a guide go by the actual description of the scout report if you have good scouts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk