bcfc345

Reaction score
Im Birmingham and have 15 million transfer budget, got kadlec but its pre-season and dont know if hes any good so probably have him on the bench.

so im looking for a striker to start, tried lakaku but chose Arsenal :( and a few others but no one really wants to come like milevskyi

Also does anyone know if even though there not interested if you can still offer then=m a deal and try persuade them like last year??

Any Help much appreciated :)

Could try Khouma Babacar or Yaya Sanogo. Both decent, young and pretty easily available.

If a player isn't interested, they'll never sign for you. I've spent two months in-game trying to sign players, their clubs giving the go-ahead only for the player to say that he isn't interested and won't discuss a contract.

Eren Derdiyok or Andriy Yarmolenko.

cheers have to have a look, been looking on peoples threads and most of the suggested players i cant find might have to make a new game with a bigger database :)

Anyone know a good midfielder aswell got Barry Ferguson whos good but he needs a partner??

cheers have to have a look, been looking on peoples threads and most of the suggested players i cant find might have to make a new game with a bigger database :)

Anyone know a good midfielder aswell got Barry Ferguson whos good but he needs a partner??
Check out Milan Badelj. He looks good. I have not tried him yet, but will buy him in my save or my next save, mate :)

need to find these players lol i search them got clubs for them ? I think i might need to change my tactic from traditional 4-4-2 old fashioned? any ideas?

Check out Milan Badelj. He looks good. I have not tried him yet, but will buy him in my save or my next save, mate :)

just had a look at this guy he does look good hope he plays as well, worst thing when u think u find a gem and he turns out to be a naff player

il give him a crack !

Kadlec is brilliant, no worries about him. Tell you who banged them in for me on last season's FM when I was Birmingham - Peter Odemwingie. Not sure if you'd be able to get him, but if you can, I'd recommend him. Young lads like Sanogo and Boubacar (as others have already said) are definitely worth a punt. If you want a cheap backup striker who excels in finishing (16) and composure (17), go for Lierse's Wesley Sonck. Usually available for about £650-750k and definitely a worthy squad player.

just had a look at this guy he does look good hope he plays as well, worst thing when u think u find a gem and he turns out to be a naff player

il give him a crack !
Sounds good, mate.
Keep me updated about how you/Milan get along together with performances etc.
Cheers :)

cheers everyone bit surprised by the feedback all good :) delighted with new signing Kadlec who just got a work permit so bring on the new season !!!

Just getting thoughts together have a cheeky bid for Odemwingie and a few other suggestions ! K.R.O !

Few probs with sonck as database aint big enough ! Be suicidal to go into this season without a new striker

Last edited:
Few probs with sonck as database aint big enough !

Really? Are you playing on a small database? Because he's definitely available on a medium, and I would've thought he would be on small. I just had a thought actually - he was at Lierse when I bought him, but that was one season into the game so he could be at a different club. Think he might have started off at another Belgian club, possible Club Brugge... Either way, just try searching and if he's not in your db, he's not in it.

Be suicidal to go into this season without a new striker

Understatement right there, a goalscorer is vital. Good luck with the search mate.

Look at the portuguese league too. Hulk is amazing, although very hard to get. But maybe Cardozo (perfect premier striker), or liedson. Saviola might also be interested. Good luck

had enough of not finding these players in only putting three leagues and having a large database need a striker and cant find one on small db

unfortuantly from passed experience with blues cant get hulk, cardozo or liedson il try saviola !

Have you tried Samaras? His stats don't suggest it, but he is a goal machine. :eek:

Have a look at Garra Dembele from Levski! prob get him for around 350K and he's done well in my Man U save scoring 5 goals in pre season but only a couple of games into the season so not played him in a competitive game yet!

Osacar Cardozo
Robert Soldado
Equiel Lavezzi (sp?)
Babacar
Sanogo
Romelu Lukaku
Vaclev Kadlec
Giampaolo Pazzini

Yh had a look at these players most dont wanna come but dembele looks like he could be good,

hard with the others as they look **** but probably play quite well hard to pick and choose, i still think u should only buy a max of 2 players at the start with any club i always seem to do better that way than buying a new squad im going for a striker and midfielder and some staff lol

If you can get him Oscar Cardoza (5.5mil) is an absolute legend also as mentioned Kadlec ( 1-3.4mil) is quality R Sobis (around 3mil) is a good choice too you might struggle to get Cardoza but Kadlec should and maybe Sanogo