Status
Not open for further replies.

billy_rid

Reaction score
I'm Tottenham and I need a top class forward but doesn't have a big price tag !!

What do you mean by "big" price tag

Vagner Love
Lukaku
Kadlec
Paloschi
Saha

Oscar Cardozo. On the 11.2 patch you could buy him at the start of the first season for £10m, and also on the 11.2 patch I got him two seasons into the game for £4.3m with Bristol City.

I think you can get Benzema on loan in the 11.3 patch.:)

Lucas Barrios- Dortmund.
Hulk- FC Porto.
Falcao- FC Porto.
Oscar Cardozo- SL Benfica.
Vagner Love- CSKA Moscow.
Alberto Gilardino- Fiorentina.
Welliton- Spartak Moscow.
Robert Lewandowski- Dortmund.
Mladen Petric- HSV.
Di Natale- Udinese.
Neymar- Santos.
Ezequiel Lavezzi- Napoli.
Chinedu Obasi- Hoffenheim.
Stefan Kiessling- Leverkusen.
Nilmar- Vilarreal.

I got Lacina Traore for 6 mil. and he was one of the top scorers in the prem in his first season with my Sheff Utd. Although he can be a bit hot-headed and tends to be inconsistent if he's unhappy.

Eren Derdyiok- Leverkusen.
Fernando Llorente- At.Bilbao.
Alvaro Negredo- Sevilla.
Artem Milevskiy- D.Kiev.
Guilherme- D.Kiev.
Seydou Doumbia- CSKA Moscow.
Vedad Ibisevic- Hoffenheim.
Ola Toivonen- PSV.
Giuseppe Rossi- Vilarreal.
Iker Muniain. At.Bilbao.

Christain Benitez is rather cheap in the 1st season if you want decent cover. and Kevin Davies, I got for £5 Million as Everton- Though he's probably a poor mans version of Crouch :S

I got Lacina Traore for 6 mil. and he was one of the top scorers in the prem in his first season with my Sheff Utd. Although he can be a bit hot-headed and tends to be inconsistent if he's unhappy.

I signed him for around 4 million (I think) in my first season at Roma. I have Borriello, Totti, Vucinic and Adriano who would all start ahead of him so I sent him on loan to Lecce. I'm about 3/4 of the way through the season and he is carrying them and they are sitting comfortably at 6th.

Great buy! I'm looking forward to starting him in the next couple of seasons.

whats yer budget?

have a look in south america eg-

diego tardelli
lucas gaucho
jonathon cristaldo
guarch

In my 4th season with Spurs I got Steven Fletcher from Man City. He cost me £13m, but might be cheaper earlier on in the game.

Yaya Sanogo grows into a fine Target striker although he does not have the apetite for big games, get Thiago Ribeiro from Cruzeiro he bangs in goals for fun. Also get Zezinho he is a AML but he is very fast and an amazing dribler you get him dirt cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.