ellismcfc

Reaction score
I'm gonna apologise in advance coz I've done this a couple of times before and asked what tactic people would like to see.

Im sorry but I'm gonna have to do it again because I'm useless at thinking for myself and I need some direction to create a tactic for.

So anyway id like people to comment suggestions on what to make.

Anything at all, as long as it is a real-life model which I can recreate.

Was thinking maybe a Mourinho tactic I've already started,? Arsenal invincibles?

Cheers in advance,
Ellis

Just a few ideas but I'd quite like to see either a Mourinho tactic from his Inter days, Sampaoli's tactics for Chile in the WC or Herrera's tactics for Mexico from the WC.

FC Barcelona (Guardiola, Van Gaal, Cruyff, Enrique, Martino) pick one

why not just take a suggestion you didnt out of the other thread? you'll just get the same list again. So out of left field

England Euro 96 xmas tree

As wkdsoul said why don't you make a tactic from your old thread?

I don't want to be a **** but maybe instead of talking you would make a tactic? People gave you ideas what should you recreate in the previous thread so why are you making another one instead of creating tactic?

I don't want to be a **** but maybe instead of talking you would make a tactic? People gave you ideas what should you recreate in the previous thread so why are you making another one instead of creating tactic?

I'm not exactly being a **** by seeing what tactics people on this forum want me to create.

I think you didn't understand me, I didn't say that you are being **** mate.

More you have 5 pages of suggests before this and last years thread to pick from. You're only gonna get the same answers again..