szig3t

Reaction score
Im in my third year and have played quite succesfully MK Dons, achieving back to back promotions. The thing is, promoting to PL is easier than managing to stay. Im in November with only 7 points in 9 games. I have given it a thought and have calculated that im gonna need around 36 points, not to get relegated, so im gonna need a defensive-counter attack tactic for most of my games. ( Im underdog 99% of the times, regardless of Home or Away game) I was thinking 4defenders and 2DMC, prolly with one being an anchorman. But what i really need is DMCs to press and try to steal the ball, while CMs to cover for crosses and assist when a DMC gets lured out at the same time. Any suggestion for a premade tactic?

Im in my third year and have played quite succesfully MK Dons, achieving back to back promotions. The thing is, promoting to PL is easier than managing to stay. Im in November with only 7 points in 9 games. I have given it a thought and have calculated that im gonna need around 36 points, not to get relegated, so im gonna need a defensive-counter attack tactic for most of my games. ( Im underdog 99% of the times, regardless of Home or Away game) I was thinking 4defenders and 2DMC, prolly with one being an anchorman. But what i really need is DMCs to press and try to steal the ball, while CMs to cover for crosses and assist when a DMC gets lured out at the same time. Any suggestion for a premade tactic?

Have a look at my deep 422 or my Wide 42121 for Underdogs/Middleteams, one of them should do the trick. As for versions, you are more likely to be using the lower press in all away games and the higher press in some homoe games where you feel you can match the opponent because of your home ground advantage( perhaps after climbing a little bit higher in the tabke)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...center***-uploads-discussion-help-thread.html