Need a top class Goalkeeper...

• Thread starter Thread starter r1cky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 4K
talk to press about Adler and how much u love him... He should then want to leave(cos Leverkusen are gash and he supports United), place himself on transfer list by request and you should be able to sign him for under 10 mil

ADLER, ochoa, de gea, akinfeev, neuner, mandana, lloris, stekelenbourg,

Smithies from huddersfield... I always sign him but mibi not play him straight away.... WHy not try Amos >>

I think everyone agrees that Adler is the best option available. (H)

I'm in 2016 with United, bought Adler in Jan 2011 and he has turned into the best keeper in the world for me. For what you can get him for he seems to be a much better option than Lloris etc

enyeama defo great value for money, i would also suggest tim krul played him in my new newcastle game average rating of 7.32 could prob get him for aroun 6 million and he is only 22 and stats constantly improve

I got Delec from Chelsea for my Newcastle team and he is cheap and turns out to be pretty good. Cost me 5 million to buy and his salary is like 45K a week.

I bought Lindergaard and he's actually very good for me. Depending on the money you have you should be buying Manuel Neuer, Victor Valdes etc..

gomes from tottenham???with this stats...and nobody said anything about him...interesting...
the best stats for GK are positioning,jumping,handling,reflexes,aerial...

Last edited:
Id say sign Sebastien Frey, for about 6 million, then get Krul as well, use Krul in the cup, and then use him 2nd season to take over from frey :)

Back