CB:Agger
CB:Danny Wilson
DM: Mikel
MID: Pastore
AM: Gerrard
LW: Cole
RW: Balotelli
FWD: Torres

Currently i have 50 million to spend. Please suggest me for which position should i buy and whom??

Ended up 4th in league last season and in final of UCL. the previous season was crowned champions of PL and ended up in semis of UCL so i have good reputation(not equal to Barca-Madrid though lol)...

you will need to replace srna, gerrard and cole as they are ancient. 4th season you should be looking for regens.
try paulo henrique for AM tho he's top

Currently in 4 season with Liverpool.

My current main line-up is

GK: Reina
RB: Srna
LB:Criscito
CB:Agger
CB:Danny Wilson
DM: Mikel
MID: Pastore
AM: Gerrard
LW: Cole - Eden Hazard
RW: Balotelli
FWD: Torres

Currently i have 50 million to spend. Please suggest me for which position should i buy and whom??

Ended up 4th in league last season and in final of UCL. the previous season was crowned champions of PL and ended up in semis of UCL so i have good reputation(not equal to Barca-Madrid though lol)...

Hmmm...

BTW Sneijder is available for 28 mn since Inter ended up 10th last season lol.

Should i go for him and put Gerrard at Inside Foward attack at right wing???

---------- Post added at 03:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 AM ----------

LoL for Hazard Barcelona bought him for unexpected 82 mn euros!! :(

Hmmm...

BTW Sneijder is available for 28 mn since Inter ended up 10th last season lol.

Should i go for him and put Gerrard at Inside Foward attack at right wing???

---------- Post added at 03:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 AM ----------

LoL for Hazard Barcelona bought him for unexpected 82 mn euros!! :(

never had him but he must be getting on a bit too?

Look up Douglas Costa or Alexis Sanchez.

Well yeah Sneijder is 29 now. I also have Lucas(not the **** one),Shelvey and Pacheco there so buying Sneijder doesn't seem a good deal but he is just too good!!

---------- Post added at 03:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 AM ----------

Well i would like an Inside Foward winger since i play Torres as poacher!!

Alexis Sanchez plays for Sunderland and i think he won't join. They too are in CL!!

---------- Post added at 03:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 AM ----------

Should i go for both Sneijder and Sanchez or cancel Sneijder deal??

look at adem ljajic, he should've developed a bit by now, not sure what hes like at IF tho

Guiliano?

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

i say cancel sneijder, he's too old to pay nearly £30m for imo
gotta be younger and cheaper players out there

Someone to replace Gerrard when he retires, Paulo Henrique maybe?

Also get a better LW like Eljero Elia

I have Pastore and Elia both. I play Balotelli as Inside forward(same case with cole)

Cant remember the serbian right winger who was in Utd, but transferred to some Russian team. He has been quality on couple of my games.

But Giuliano is also great get him.

Stevan Jovetic is really very poor on my game. He was available for free but i rejected. For replacement of Gerrard i have Lucas,Shelvey,Pacheco etc!!

---------- Post added at 03:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 AM ----------

Elia hasn't been good for me and thinking about offloading him to milan for 20 mn!!

---------- Post added at 03:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 AM ----------

got Alexis Sanchez for just 16 mn lol(buyout clause).. Now still have 35 mn left. I can get another world class player... SUGGESTIONS!!

RW-: Cole replaced by Sanchez

A younger right back?
Sime Vrsaljko
Nika Kvekveskiri
Kyle Walker

Cant remember the serbian right winger who was in Utd, but transferred to some Russian team. He has been quality on couple of my games.

But Giuliano is also great get him.

is it tosic?

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

A younger right back?
Sime Vrsaljko
Nika Kvekveskiri
Kyle Walker

just signed Kvekveskiri. does he turn out good then?