jack101pie

Reaction score
I'm currently Liverpool in my 4th season. My current striker atm is Borini, who scored me 40 goals last season which is good but he is my only striker and I got quite a bit of spare money. My budget is 68 million, I've tried Rodrigo he wants 150k a week which is way too much for a 23 year old. Cavani is nearing 29 so a bit too old for me. I want a good poacher with very good finishing stats. Preferably under 27. Cheeers.

Abel Hernandez could be a Good Option for you or Javier Hernandez if he has moved on from Unnited to Somewer else.
Also Try for Paloschi or Fierro who both would have developed at a Great Level by NOw.

how did you get borini to be so good, I'm in my first season and he's been lacking goals, is it just a settling in phase? I play him as a duo with either suarez, sturridge or eduardo..

Buy Javier Hernandez from United... I know, big rivals and all that, but he will do the job.

how did you get borini to be so good, I'm in my first season and he's been lacking goals, is it just a settling in phase? I play him as a duo with either suarez, sturridge or eduardo..
I thank my AM's for that. I've attached a pic of how my team looked, and the players stats, I don't know how you show the assists which sucks because Isco got something insane like 25+. This team won me the Prem and Champions League. I got the money to buy Isco and Lamela through winning the leage cup and FA cup in the same season. Isco is only something like 20 y/o when the game starts but he is insanely good. (e.g 18 passing). Also I'm training Suarez as a inside forward AM, he would normally go in the centre though (for some reason he's on the right in the pic), as his finishing is too low and didn't get me very many goals in my first season as a striker. :)View attachment 320069

Last edited:
Yesil didnt perform for you?? I bought Sergio Aguero for my Liverpool save at around my 4th season as well. Might be worth a look.

Welbeck, Ademilson, Rodrigo.

You want a world class striker but you complain about paying 150k/week? How much do you think Messi or Rooney make?

ive always rated facundo ferreyra if look on screenshots page you see him but he seems to score goals were ever he goes and wage isnt the 150k you aint wanting to pay :)

I'm currently Liverpool in my 4th season. My current striker atm is Borini, who scored me 40 goals last season which is good but he is my only striker and I got quite a bit of spare money. My budget is 68 million, I've tried Rodrigo he wants 150k a week which is way too much for a 23 year old. Cavani is nearing 29 so a bit too old for me. I want a good poacher with very good finishing stats. Preferably under 27. Cheeers.

1) 150k is nothing mate, Rodrigo is good, regardless of age
2) strikers peak between 28-32, so he is pretty much in his prime and well worth the cash

here are a few strikers to look at, I am nearly in my 7th season...

Lacazette /Benzia/Hernande z (as mentioned) are very good!

View attachment 320210View attachment 320223View attachment 320222View attachment 320221View attachment 320220View attachment 320219View attachment 320218View attachment 320217View attachment 320216View attachment 320215View attachment 320214View attachment 320213View attachment 320212View attachment 320211View attachment 320224

I would honestly look at Neymar if you have that type of cash mate! Hulk is still quality!

1) 150k is nothing mate, Rodrigo is good, regardless of age
2) strikers peak between 28-32, so he is pretty much in his prime and well worth the cash

here are a few strikers to look at, I am nearly in my 7th season...

Lacazette /Benzia/Hernande z (as mentioned) are very good!

View attachment 320210View attachment 320223View attachment 320222View attachment 320221View attachment 320220View attachment 320219View attachment 320218View attachment 320217View attachment 320216View attachment 320215View attachment 320214View attachment 320213View attachment 320212View attachment 320211View attachment 320224

I would honestly look at Neymar if you have that type of cash mate! Hulk is still quality!

ive been able to agree a fee and contract with abel hernandez twice now and he keeps failing permits, ive never tried him. :(