need advice editing finances and chairman name etc (new RedBull Team)

dannyrefc

Reaction score
i want to edit everton, can someone please tell me the best way to go about my ideas as i am clueless on the editor thankyou,... Firstly i would like to have everton taken over by Red Bull owner dietrich mateschitz and re name the club Red Bull Everton, i would Like to have a new stadium built also called RedBull Arena, Here is the important bit, i would like to clear everton debts, and basically make it so the new owner pumps alot of money into the club year on year and make Red Bull the main sponsors , how (if its possible) can i add sponsors etc to make sure i earn enough money per year that i can spend alot on players yet still be in the financial fair play regulations (bit like the big clubs owners now getting sponsors of 200m per year so they still profit), thanks any help would be great

basically, new owner come in, new club name, new stadium built, constant financial backing for many years and if its possible sponsors or something which will make me still turn a profit even if i spend 100m on players etc, can i do this? thanks

i want to edit everton, can someone please tell me the best way to go about my ideas as i am clueless on the editor thankyou,... Firstly i would like to have everton taken over by Red Bull owner dietrich mateschitz and re name the club Red Bull Everton, i would Like to have a new stadium built also called RedBull Arena, Here is the important bit, i would like to clear everton debts, and basically make it so the new owner pumps alot of money into the club year on year and make Red Bull the main sponsors , how (if its possible) can i add sponsors etc to make sure i earn enough money per year that i can spend alot on players yet still be in the financial fair play regulations (bit like the big clubs owners now getting sponsors of 200m per year so they still profit), thanks any help would be great

basically, new owner come in, new club name, new stadium built, constant financial backing for many years and if its possible sponsors or something which will make me still turn a profit even if i spend 100m on players etc, can i do this? thanks

Ok have you ever used the editor before or do you need help on everything like even changing the name.

Just so I don't explain basic stuff you may already know.

I should be able to help you with most/all of it.

Ok I just go through everything as I have a few mins spare.

Name: Search for Everton via club section and change name to Red Bull Everton..simple

Owner: Go to the People tab and Add a Non-player called "dietrich mateschitz" as I don't think he exist on the game yet. Then go to Everton and into staff and player -> board. Then add him to the board. double click on his name and then to contract and change it to Owner (this is a long winded process so you could leave this out and would still run the same and you would hardly notice the difference)

New Stadium. Ok 2 ways to do this. Easiest is to find Goodison park and just change it's name to whatever you fancy and to whatever size. I would change to say 70,000 seats and then 100,000 expansion capacity and then you're done
or
Go to stadium tab and add new stadium. you will have to add everything here including longitude and lattitude which is a pain and set to what you want. Then go into Everton again and change stadium to this.

(I would go for the easier route)

Now the fun bit...the ever lasting Money...

ok click into Everton. Go to Stadium then General. You will see Attendance, Min attendance and Max attendance. Set Attendance to about 5k less than total capacity. Max to the Max and then Min to about 10k less than maximum...
If you followed my 70k advice put the following:
Attendance: 65,000
Min Attendance: 60,000
Max Attendance, 70,000

Then go to Finances then general: Click on Sugar daddy and click foreground (this means the chairman will keep pumping money into the club). Then change balance to about 400,000,000. Also click sugar daddy to increase starting finances.

Down the bottom of that page you can see average ticket price, you can change this to whatever and will bring in lots of money. If you change it to say 50quid a match you will make about 3m a match...with 65k coming in to watch you.

Then click on the other income tab: Here you will find lots of sponsorship money, basically change the amount to as much as you want and click on Renew next to them.

Lastly go to "Debt" and click all and remove

There are more things you can do but this should be enough.

Wow that was longer than I thought...any problems or if this makes no sense then let me know

thanks so much , i appreciate you taking your time to help me, before i had seen this i had tried to do something myself but when i got to the stadium bit it wont let me change name the name is greyed out and the drop down next to it just lets me search different stadiums, and i also added quite a few hundred millions worth of sponsors renewed and changed balance to 800mil i started up my game and the balance was 26mil but got my 300mil transfer and changed sugar daddy to foreground but on the projected finances i was set to profit 1.3b in 13/14 but for projected 15/6 i was projected -1.2b but i had sponsors of 200mil plus a year renewed and even some starting in 14till16 for 200mil renewed why is this should i just make a few maximum sponsors renewed for a year or one for every year ? thankyou so much again

thanks so much , i appreciate you taking your time to help me, before i had seen this i had tried to do something myself but when i got to the stadium bit it wont let me change name the name is greyed out and the drop down next to it just lets me search different stadiums, and i also added quite a few hundred millions worth of sponsors renewed and changed balance to 800mil i started up my game and the balance was 26mil but got my 300mil transfer and changed sugar daddy to foreground but on the projected finances i was set to profit 1.3b in 13/14 but for projected 15/6 i was projected -1.2b but i had sponsors of 200mil plus a year renewed and even some starting in 14till16 for 200mil renewed why is this should i just make a few maximum sponsors renewed for a year or one for every year ? thankyou so much again

Ok with Stadium name, double click on the words Goodison Park, then should be able to edit the name to whatever.

Finances...Not sure what is happening there. Maybe try and make the Balance a bit less, for some reason if it is too high it won't work. 100/200m balance will probs be enough for ya.

Also sponsors are a bit high again, change them to 50m ish a year.

When I have set things too high in the past it has not worked. Just play around with the figures and test it.

okay thanks for that, my overall goal to give you an insight as to what im after in terms of finances is, i want to be able to spend up to around 150-200mil on players whilst also looking to make a profit in thinking this i could be able to spend that while due to sponsor profits i will still be in financial fair play regulations? am i right in thinking this? also i want the club to maintain a good balance so say i spent around 100mil on players for 3 years i would like to be able to keep the balance good aswell consecutively instead of going into debt ? im trying to do a man city / psg/ monaco etc and what is your advice on keeping in FFP regulations will sponsors cover me for this if i spend loads on players ?

Yeh aslong as you put sugar daddy status to foreground, bump up the ticket prices a bit and capacity of the stadium you will be fine.

so do i just leave the transfer and wage blank ? or should i set them myself ? say if you did advise me to set it would i be right in setting the budget higher than balance as i see that alot in the finances in game ?

I would start with about 60/80m in the balance and then transfer budget of maybe 50m, so a bit less, then whatever wages you think. Don't put it too high straight away or it doesn't like it.

Then once you have gone through a season you will have alot more money and a bigger wage budget.

I've been doing this for years.. I usually put as much finances as I can in. But find it puts the club in a negative future balance. Like say (£250mil) in the red as a projection for the year. Any ideas? I'm gonna try the stadium trick tonight

On the sponsor section, does the amount get injected to your balances each year? for example the contract expires in 5 years time, is it the same amount for 5 years or, the amount each year for 5 years?