Need Advice, something Ive wondered for ages now? :P

rickcfc

Reaction score
Right heres my question. What is best FM09 with disk or without, and why? Also windowed mode or full screen and why?

To answer your first question:

FM 2009 without the DVD, I assume you mean by installing it via Steam, is great. You can play it on any machine with Steam installed, and all minor updates are patched automatically. Also you have the added benefit of not requiring the disc, so you don't have to search for it if you lose it or anything like that.

To answer your second question:

Windowed mode allows you to browse forums, and the web in general, or do other stuff in the background while you're playing. However, the disadvantage of this is that it runs slower than Full-screen, things generally take longer.

Ive used my disc once on release day last year which is pretty cool,i dont like mucking about looking for discs.As for screen mode i always choose windowed as it lets me browse the web while playing.

full screen: all you have to do is press window button to minimize, now you have a big screen and can easily go on net
(button of a flag between alt and fn[laptop])

Indeed, I know you can browse in full-screen, but having to minimize it constantly is annoying, for me at least.

I'd prefer just to play in Windowed, suffer it being slightly slower overall and not have to minimize the game all the time.