Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
Hi
I am Swindon town manager and I have been there for 3 season where I have won the league 1 title and just now won the championship title and been promoted to the premier league. At Swindon I am not getting the backing on improving the facilities at the club as every time I ask they say there is no money or when promoted it gets cancelled.

I am now being offered the Norwich job as they are in the championship I am wondering do I move on to Norwich and see if I can get them promoted to the premier league or do I stay at Swindon and see how I get on

I need advice to see what I do whether I stay or go

Thanks

Reaction score
Your club will start to earn alot more money when they are in premier league.

Reaction score
Whats the point of starting with a team such as Swindon if you will leave them just when they go to EPL?!

Reaction score
Stick with Swindon you will do good and gain tons of money that what the BPL does for you!