Need AMC-AML-AMR for Napoli - 2nd Season

fanarin

Reaction score
Hello.I ve sold Higuain for 66 mAnd Hamsik for 70 millionLooking for replacement.I want Zaza. He was doing well great for all saves. Any class recommendations for AMC ?Also i am thinking to get rid of Callejon and Dries Mertens. Any advices ?Thank you.

thanks for replies.but i need for all positions =)AMCAMLAMR

dybala, sisto. do you still have gabbandini? Depay for aml

i am playing as napoli, i cant have gabbiadini :/ he is co-owned by sampdoria and juve. how can i make an offer for him ? offer option is not available.depay, psv is asking too much.

well in the trasnfer update, gabbiadini is in napoli. you have to wait then, they need to do a done deal between them. around 1 july you can make a offer

thank you so much. what about as left backs ?

full back. i got deal with alex sandro but due to serie a rules, it has been cancelled.

Sterling plays AML AMR AMC natural
Pat Roberts plays AMC AMR
Januzaj play AML,and acomplished AMC AMR
Depay play AML(AMR)

murru ore scigilo from milan. you need to get your youth going, because you are going to run out for own grow talents.

Depay is a monster on aml, 48 mdr pay and some up front.

bonazzoli from inter, farward talent, try to get him as a young backup

one morestriker advice =)i ve zaza and r. zivkovic.

zivkovic is a monster. jovic also a monster

Paid 20m for Zivkovic. I have never regretted it. Also Munir is a good pickup for 10.25m release clause. Good striker who can also cover at wing for you.

AML - Bernard, Shaqiri
AMC - Coutinho, Roberto Pereyra
AMR - Sterling, Hirving Lozano

i ve purchased kevin de bruyne for 29 m, but he is falling down so often while dribbling.is it because of he couldnt adapt yet ? game version : 15.3

i ve purchased kevin de bruyne for 29 m, but he is falling down so often while dribbling.is it because of he couldnt adapt yet ? game version : 15.3

It's not just dribbling skill that you need.
Balance is the stat that affects a players ability to stay upright.
Flair allows the player to be more shifty and make moves to elude being touched.
Strength might be helpful, but I'm not sure exactly how much it does for you.

Then again I've seen strong monsters like Lukaku get knocked down. So I think balance and strength stat helps, but sometimes a player will just get knocked down regardless, if the hit comes from the right angle and the defender is pretty strong.

Thank you so much. Somehow, Munir's release clause is 55 millions. I ve purchased Zivkovic but he is only 18 now, not so perfect as he should be.Who else do you recommend ?And who else do you recommend as AMC ?I am playing 4-2-3-1, Wide.