Deepak Gurung

Reaction score
I have started a new save as Man Utd, i have sold Ashley Young for 25 million to Arsenal. I currently have 32 million to spend. I need quality AML who can play directly for my first team, doesn't matter Winger or Inside Forward. Urgently need AML as i don't other AML other than Nani who is sometimes frustating for me. Any advice would be really helpful.

Look through some of the older threads mate. I'm probably going to get shouted at by repeating myself, but to answer your question:

Andre Schurrle
Stephan El Shaarawy
Javier Pastore
Viktor Fischer
Bernard
Wellington Nem
Julian Draxier
Raheem Sterling

Last edited:
Wellington Nem
Bernard
Hatem Ben Arfa
Antoine Griezmann

I signed Ben Arfa and Andre Ayew (nearly as good as Bale for £15.5m) after selling Nani and Young for £57m combined to Tottenham and Arsenal respectively!

I highly suggest getting Ayew!

I signed Ben Arfa and Andre Ayew (nearly as good as Bale for £15.5m) after selling Nani and Young for £57m combined to Tottenham and Arsenal respectively!

I highly suggest getting Ayew!

Agreed. Make sure you get the correct Ayew! Jordan also at OM but plays on right & further forward but is, to use a technical term, comparatively mince.

try ben arfa for like 15million! getthomas drage for 1million

Andre Ayew, complete god in my West Brom save for the money you can get him for, apart from him go for Draxler/Rodriguez depending on what you can get them for.

Look through some of the older threads mate. I'm probably going to get shouted at by repeating myself, but to answer your question:

Andre Schurrle
Stephan El Shaarawy
Javier Pastore
Viktor Fischer
Bernard
Wellington Nem
Julian Draxier
Raheem Sterling

Other than Pastore and Schurrle all are young would need time to settle and become first team player while Leverkusen wants 30 million for Schurrle while Pastore isn't interested in joining my side.

Andre Ayew, complete god in my West Brom save for the money you can get him for, apart from him go for Draxler/Rodriguez depending on what you can get them for.

For how much you can get Andre Ayew, and he is more like a Box-box midfielder than a winger.