titchychelsea

Reaction score
About to start my second season with spurs n need a amr winger,I have sold Lennon and got about 15 mill to spend.please no say willaen as I already have him in my squad n he is injured!!

Wbu William ? Nacer Barazite should be good cover, even Narsigh.

reality hits u hard bro.

go with willan. get play. and so cheap price tag too.

Well for a start, selling Lennon was barbaric. If you're planning on making Willian your main right-winger I suggest looking for a younger player with potential that can try and impress you whilst Willian is out.

It all depends on the style of play you employ aswell, because obviously certain players suit better to different situations. If you're using your wingers to supply a big target man like Adebayor (if you took up the very reasonable 10m agreed price) then a player with technical ability is more important than pace or strength. I suggest if you haven't already sold him, promote David Bentley from the reserves after his West Ham loan spell as he is fantastic for grabbing assists in that wide area. Another player to look at would be Marc Albrighton from Aston Villa.

If you use your wingers as essentially extra forwards I would have a look at Adam Johnson as he is usually not needed by Man City and has a knack for grabbing goals. Other players to consider in this area would be Giovanni Dos Santos (again, if you haven't sold him) Jonathan Biabiany or Philippe Coutinho.

Hope this helps.