edyeded1

Reaction score
Guys,

I'm Newcastle entering my second season and I need a really good anchorman. I have about 7mil. Preferably a wonderkid. Bear in mind a lot of the bigger players don't want to play for me

Thanks

Lorenzo Crisetig from Inter. Good player, and will turn into an absolute beast within a season or two. Shouldn't cost too much, as they always seem to release him for some reason.

Lorenzo Crisetig from Inter. Good player, and will turn into an absolute beast within a season or two. Shouldn't cost too much, as they always seem to release him for some reason.

Yeah **** know why, i'm manchester united and he's possibly even good enough for me a few years down the line :)

Also, Ignacio Camacho used to be amazing on FM11. Frimpong or Coquelin from Arsenal would be suitable (both probablt available on loan if you wanted to loan first to see if they fit in). Crisetig would definitely be my preference though, although signing one of the Arsenal pair would add good competition.

crietig doesnt want to come!!

Tiote is a douche and put in transfer request! (doesnt play too well either).

I'd forgotten about Tiote! He would be ideal. Try and suck up to him to make him happy again. Keep an eye on Crisetig, as he will be released at the end of his contract.

Kara would be well suited for the job. Will likely to be willing to join Newcastle.

Gabi Mudingayi, Raja Naingollan, Ognjen Vukojevic, McDonald Mariga, Eyon Enoh, Juan Forlin (retrained) Jan Vertonghen, Toby Alderweireld (retrained) Josuha Guilovgui, Vincent Pajot, Gojko Kacar, Luiz Gustavo

I grabbed Ignacio Camacho for the second season of my Newcastle save, was offered him for £1.2mil and he's been a beast, already broken into the Spanish team over the last two seasons. I'd highly recommend him.