need an arsenal assistant manager!

boydie 91

Reaction score
i currently have 'liam brady' as my assistant and i feel that i need a new one , for my yeam to improve - does anyone have suggestions for me??:D

must have retired - i went on holiday until 2013 . i randomised clubs and arsenal came out (lucky me). liam brady is the assistant that i was left wit
i searched pat rice and nothing came up!!:O

cant seem to find him - what club is he at??

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

found him - cheers mate ......... any more??

hans becke - sweden
nillson - sweden (search *** sweden)
julinho - gremio is great
rocardo moniz - hsv

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was excellent for my everton

getting ricardo moniz out of hsv is an impossible task. only if hes out of contract he will sign, otherwise its a no-no. dun even waste time on moniz.
you could try pavel nedved, he wil get unbelievable stats as coach. hes aston villa manager in my game. should you get him early, should sign easily as coach/assistant manager.

getting ricardo moniz out of hsv is an impossible task. only if hes out of contract he will sign, otherwise its a no-no. dun even waste time on moniz.
you could try pavel nedved, he wil get unbelievable stats as coach. hes aston villa manager in my game. should you get him early, should sign easily as coach/assistant manager.

I got Moniz no problem for Arsenal as a coach at the start of the third season. (H)

yeah, after 1st season he is ready to sign! just joined HSV at the begining.
also try valdir de moraes - palmeiras

Rene Meulensteen has the best stats for an Assistant Manager. Sega forums did a test for it.

alain boghassain or something like that he is France assistant at start of the game.

Valdir de Moraes is the best assistant manager out there and is a great coach as well