mfernott

Reaction score
Hi All

I've just started a "fantasy" save with Spurs, having sold Bale for the alleged £100m and am now thinking about carefully building a title-challenging squad in the post-Bale era.

I'm looking for a top quality LM and RM for Spurs, up to £50m for the two. Their position will be ML and MR rather than AML and AMR.

Any suggestions? I was thinking perhaps Douglas Costa at RM as one target, but am stuck for inspiration!

Hi All

I've just started a "fantasy" save with Spurs, having sold Bale for the alleged £100m and am now thinking about carefully building a title-challenging squad in the post-Bale era.

I'm looking for a top quality LM and RM for Spurs, up to £50m for the two. Their position will be ML and MR rather than AML and AMR.

Any suggestions? I was thinking perhaps Douglas Costa at RM as one target, but am stuck for inspiration!

Fafan, Gaitan, muniain, draxler, salvio, Ben arfa, nani, lamela

Most of them aren't even green on ML and MR, only AML and AMR. Does that not matter, or do you need to retrain them?

What formation are you playing and have already done all other transfers also.

Playing a 4-1-4-1, a few other transfers but these are the two positions I want to strengthen first.

Hi All

Thread moved. Next time, have a look around the forum to see where to post

Cheers

Sorry. While you're here, any suggestions?!

Depends on what kind fo player you need. If you are looking for a "B2B-Winger", then have a look at DeMaggio at Napoli, one of the best players in the world when coming to performing in a hardorking supporting role

i like Lamela and Muniain but you could prob train them to play on left and right midfield to make them green

Kwadwo Asamoah, Andre Ayew or Pablo Sarabia for LM. You already have Aaron Lennon for RM, but if you want another go for Nathan Redmond, Alvaro Vadillo or Augustin Allione.

i like Lamela and Muniain but you could prob train them to play on left and right midfield to make them green

Munian can be trained to play on the left and lamela on the right both will become accomplished after a while..doesn't take too long