mhedegaard

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I need a really good box to box midfielder for my man utd team. I am at the beginning of the second season. I am looking for a world class player like Yaya Toure or Arturo Vidal, but it's probably not possible to get any of those. Any recommendations would be appreciated or if anyone knows a big talent that quickly could become a world class player :)
Thank you

For that you only need one player, Wanayama! That player is mad good! :)

Florenzi from Roma or Aaron Ramsey or Ramires or koke

Marchisio, Florenzi, Schniederlin (sp), Obiang, Poli, Clasie, Ward-Prowse

In my first man utd save i got Khedira and he was amazing and you can get him pretty cheap

Surprised no ones mentioned Pedro Obiang. a very nice player from Sampdoria. the boys Spanish and hence First Touch Technique Creativity and Passing sorted.
has immense Strength Teamwork and Workrate Stamina to be a Top Class B2B
Will be cheap @10m as well.

For that you only need one player, Wanayama! That player is mad good! :)

Agreed. Wanyama simply dominates. And he is ready to do that as soon as you get him. One of the strongest midfielders in the game.

Lucas Romero is a cheaper option, moneywise, if you are willing to wait for him to develop.

Get Leon Goretzka from Schalke, he becmoes beast if got playing time. He can be next Yaya Toure from Germany.

try your youngster like Nick Powell, i think powell will be best player if you usually play him, another choice khedira

try your youngster like Nick Powell, i think powell will be best player if you usually play him, another choice khedira

He is a playmaker mate like Modric, he is not good defensively but great at attacking so he doesn't come in the list of b2b midfielder.

w.png
He is a playmaker mate like Modric, he is not good defensively but great at attacking so he doesn't come in the list of b2b midfielder.
i still played him at box to box mildfinder i think is good, another choice ryan ledson (15) from Everton and Marco Benassi (19) From Intermilan (on loan with livorno)