Rami7

Reaction score
I'm playing as Blackpool, about to start the 2012/13 season and I'm aiming for a mid-table finish...looking for 3 good players to put into my first team...but my budget is at £13mill

CB - look for Joel Matip, Bassong, Kolo Toure (he's supposed to be TL-ed by that time), Nedum Onuoha (he can play CB, Central Defender Cover), Mateo Musacchio (if you can get him) or his teammate Gonzalo Rodriguez, maybe if you can snap up Nicolas N'Koulou?
MC - hmm Milan Badelj? Stephen Appiah? Sulley Muntari (loan), Jadson, Guarin, Jucilei, Elias, Christian Romaric, Michael Bradley?
ST - Err Bafetimbi Gomis? Lucas Gaucho, Christian Benitez, Fatos Beciraj (pretty good poacher actually), Saviola (I think he still plays), Al-Qahtani, Altidore, Fred (Fluminense)... Maybe even some of the old guys like at that time PEtric, Van Nistelrooy, Shevchenko (if some of them are still playing)

Not sure about the price tags tho, but Gomis could be available to you even on free (on a few of my saves when he nears the end of his contract in like 2013, he doesn't want to renew it with Lyon)

Last edited:
Not sure how he is in 2012 but for me in 2011, Barry Bannan is explosive and i have just signed him for my QPR team so he could be used at centre mid. A centre back i have also got for QPR is Danny Da Costa, i think he'll be about 18-19 on yours and usually he progresses into a beast. I think he's DRC so you can play him at right or in the centre. For a striker, you could see how Nile Ranger (<3) has progressed and possibly use him for a long term plan, or try Darwin Quinterio - 31 games for me this season, scored 35 goals!

thanks for the help...out of your suggestions I ended up signing Saviola and Toure